Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_vote_lcapIn the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_voting_barIn the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_vote_rcap 
Rain
In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_vote_lcapIn the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_voting_barIn the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} Empty
PostSubject: In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}   In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm

A chiming alerted the residents of the castle to a change in the hour. The gardeners out in the yard were doing their daily duties, picking roses for centerpieces, weeding, and other odds and ends related to plants and shrubbery. They all worked diligently in the green grass, giving it the best nutrition before the rapidly approaching fall and winter seasons overtook the soil and dried it out completely. A gentle breeze rustled the leaves in the trees as squirrels and other tree dwelling creatures darted about, avoiding the sun. The day wasn't unpleasantly hot, but it was a day where one would enjoy sitting under a tree.

Unfortunately, for the female that weaved through the gardens, there was no time for sitting nor relaxing. Her tan skin was covered with a light sheen of sweat; she had been walking under the beating sun all afternoon. Her pink and black dress clung to her short, curvy frame, making it slightly hard to breathe. She had not bothered to wear any sort of barrier between her feet and her shoes, for she knew she was far too busy to bother. Her chocolate brown hair was fanned about, large pieces braided with red ribbons at the end of each. Her bangs were slightly askew and her chocolate brown eyes dart about, looking for someone. She parted her shell pink lips in a sigh.

Where is he? she thought to herself, placing her pink lower lip between her pearly white teeth. She needed to speak to that gardener who had tried to flirt with her. She had found out that one of her subordinates had a major crush on the sweet man. She saw him nearby and pulled him aside, speaking to him in hushed tones. Once she finished, she smiled at him and let out a quiet giggle at his words and waved before walking on.

"She deserves to be happy and so does he, so it all works out!" she said cheerfully.

Now if only I could find someone it would work out with... she thought, sighing.

She knew most of the women in the village were either married or betrothed at her age. She found it slightly frustrating and liberating at the same time. On one hand, it would be nice to have someone else other than Ilene to speak with about her burdens. On the other hand, she feared that her commitment would get in the way of her doing her job. She was also afraid of getting rejected, like most girls. Unfortunately, she hadn't found a person of interest. She promised herself that when she did, she would come out of her shell and be the best person she could so that maybe he would take interest in her too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Ulan Petick
Admin
Ulan Petick

PostSubject: Re: In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}   In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Ulan stormed through the gardens, swearing beneath his breath. The newest batch of recruits had failed all of his tests thus face, something that he personally would not tolerate. More emphasis seemed to be put on a silly dance than putting together a well-trained fighting force. “Miyu!” Ulan shouted aloud. Ulan hadn’t seen her yet, but had been informed she frequented the gardens often.

After nearly bumping into her, Ulan pulled her aside. "You have explaining to do, Miyu" Ulan whispered, harshly. "The recruits are hardly fit for battle against Bridia's finest" he began, not giving her the chance to explain herself. "They're not even fit to be archers"
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}   In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 pm

Miyu heard her name and looked over her shoulder. Sure enough, the commander of the knights stormed toward her. She let out a sigh, grabbing an apple from a nearby tree and throwing it into his hands. She really had nothing to do with ten recruitment process, but she decided that she'd best not add fuel to the fire, so to speak.

"Oh, don't get your armor in a bunch, Commander Petick. I would like to know which ones failed, because I assure you, whoever approved them, will have a stern talk to from me." she said, taking a bite of her apple casually.

Her voice was calm, but she wasn't showing that she wasn't happy. She did not prefer to be disrespected. She knew she came from a low place and she had risen above everything, so she wanted at least a little bit of kindness. She racked her brain, trying to think of when the recruits were spoken to by the head knight. She frowned; speaking of the head knight, where the hell was he?

"I hate to interrupt your rant, Sir Petick, but did you also speak with the head knight? He might be able to help you as well." she added, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Ulan Petick
Admin
Ulan Petick

PostSubject: Re: In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}   In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Ulan furrowed his brow further. "They all failed, Miyu! You tell me how I'm supposed to direct soldiers into battle, represent Larien, and still win the fight." The tone had been sarcastic, almost mocking as one would be able to say. He took the red fruit in his hand, and gave it a small toss into the air. "I don't care what your involvement is, but someone needs to hear that instead of getting fine warriors like I asked of, I got dreamers and farm boys!" Ulan sighed, wiping his face with his free hand. "I wouldn't bother with talking to him, he's too wrapped up in the queen to do work at the moment." something in which that bothered him to great ends. Had his father still been around, this kind of thing wouldn't have happened.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}   In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am

Miyu let out a huff and took another bite of her apple. The commander of the knights was grating on her nerves and she wasn't in the mood for it. She had just gotten wind of plot in the works. What the plot was, she didn't know, but Ulan yelling at her certainly didn't help her troubled mind. She rubbed her temples, giving him a fierce glance.

"Here's an idea! I'll discharge them all and YOU pick them out? Surely if you have time to criticize someone else's decision, you have the time to make your own!" she hissed, letting her anger rise to the surface.

She was less ladylike when she was angry, for she let nothing stand in her way. She grit her teeth, breathing in and out through her nose. She hated being so easily irritated, but it couldn't be helped. She did have a temper, especially when she was already stressed enough. She was tempted to throw the apple clutched in her fist at Ulan's head, but she knew when enough was enough. So instead, she set to glaring fiercely back at him until he spoke again. He obviously doesn't understand that I'm busy... She heard his words about the head knight and raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, frowning slightly.

"Too wrapped up in the queen?" What the hell is that supposed to mean? she thought, chewing on her lower lip, awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}   In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Page 1 of 1