Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Ulan Petick I_vote_lcapUlan Petick I_voting_barUlan Petick I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Ulan Petick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulan Petick
Admin
Ulan Petick

Ulan Petick Empty
PostSubject: Ulan Petick   Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Ulan Petick 23vjk42
Ulan Petick 174081-2-1
“Every individual has a place to fill in the world, Ulan and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not.”

kThe Introductionk

The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove one's self a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.

kFirst Name:Ulan
kMiddle Name: Harald
kLast Name: Petick
kAliases: Sir Ulan
kGender: Male
kAge: 20
kSexual Orentation: Straight
kSpecies: Human
kKingdom in which you live:
Larien

kThe Appearance k
"Human nature will not flourish, any more than a potato, if it be planted and replanted, for too long a series of generations, in the same worn-out soil. My children have had other birthplaces, and, so far as their fortunes may be within my control, shall strike their roots into unaccustomed earth."

kHair: Shoulder length, brown
kEyes: Green
kSkin: Smooth complextion, slightly dark tone
kHeight and Weight: 5'11, 199 lbs
kClothing Style: Ulan wears a hooded dark brown light weight tunic, metal breast plate, thick leather gloves, light brown cape, an armoured skirt typed garmet with black hand crafted pants underneath. Ulan wears thick, hand built combat boots that his brother, grandfather, and great grandfather wore on the field of battle.
kMiscellaneous:
Ulan has a series of inter-connected tattoos along his back. The tattoos depict a poem that was wrote by an unknown author.

kThe Powersk
"If she be all tenderness, she will die. If she survive, the tenderness will either be crushed out of her, or—and the outward semblance is the same—crushed so deeply into her heart that it can never show itself more."
kSpecial Ability: No special ability
kWeapon: Ulan wields a long, light weight metal sword and shield
kElement:
Earth

kThe Masquaradek
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."
kPersonality: Ulan was taught at a young age to always remain loyal to the faction he choses to ally himself with. Taking this to heart, Ulan has personally taken an oath to be loyal to all of Larien's citizens. Aside from this, he is devoted to his duties as the commanding knight.
kLikes:

• Bravery
  • Farming
  • Larien
Honour
kDislikes:

• Bellatrix
  • Cowardice
  • Dishonour
Unloyalty
kFears: Dying, and getting older.
kBad Habits:
Ulan has awful timing, often being late to where he needs to be. Being a commander, Ulan is very stubborn and set within his ways

kThe Epic Chroniclek
“Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
kBirthday: 11/5
k Family: Markiovek (Deceased father), Anna (Ailing mother)
k Other Relationships: Despite taking a personal oath to never date, or have affairs, for the last two years Ulan has had a silent affair with a peasant women. Much thought has gone into maybe leaving the knights to spend the rest of his days with her.
kHistory:
Long before the Kingdom fell into two warring factions, the Kingom of Larien was one. Machiovek Petick had been the commander of the King's knights during the time of a great war. Machi knew three things more than anyone: Women, War, and Rape. The war pushed itself through a steady path through the country, until the war fell upon a small kingdom along the border. The battle began at midnight, and lasted eleven hours. The longest battle in Larien's history. Leading a personal mission in the kingdom, Machi gathered a group of twenty-two men and ransacked.

Nine months went by after Machi raped a young girl named Anna. Ulan Petick was born in a small stone house to the peasant woman. Much of his child hood was spent with his mother and her family. Having never recivied a formal education, Ulan was sent to Larien for an education. Enrolling himself into a Larien military academy, Ulan excelled quickly, and rose through the ranks as he taught himself. Four years it was, and then he became the new commander of Queen Ilene's knights. Shortly after becoming the commander, Ulan was tasked with scouting a encampment of Bellatrix's knights. The report, had been false. Whilst there, Ulan befriended a peasant woman in secret and began an intimate relationship with her.

Last edited by Ulan Petick on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

Ulan Petick Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ulan Petick   Ulan Petick I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:19 am

Ulan Petick 2hi1gus

Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com

Ulan Petick
Page 1 of 1