Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
The queens grand hall I_vote_lcapThe queens grand hall I_voting_barThe queens grand hall I_vote_rcap 
Rain
The queens grand hall I_vote_lcapThe queens grand hall I_voting_barThe queens grand hall I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

The queens grand hall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

The queens grand hall Empty
PostSubject: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Bellatrix eyed the various portraits along the wall as she and Ilene. The portraits were of past kings and queens of Larien. Her rightful kingom, she should have been on that wall. Ilene had summoned her here to discuss a possible peace, but she'd have known of it until Ilene was ousted, and Larien was hers. Adjusting her black silk dress, she nodded emptily, uttering no words.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Ilene sat in her throne, waiting for her sister to arrive. She'd called for her to atleast attempt to declare peace, but deep in her heart she knew that Bellatrix would not give this up. Rain, her new body gaurd stood beside her, and she looked up at him. A lgith blush crossed over her cheek as she remembered how she saw him a few days ago.
"Rain? Do you think this was a...bad idea? Summon Bellatrix to the castle to try and talk peace? If I know my sister, she will not listen to reason easily."
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Rain stood there in his outfit he did not know it made him look like a prince he wear his father cloak around his shoulder and his sword was on his hip he look down at her and smiled "i believe we need peace so the county can grow stronger and live in piece" he said as he blush lightly still remember that time and he shook his head a bit so he can focus
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Bellatrix stood before the heavy door that lead to the throne room. She heisated entering, as this would be the first time she'd seen her in several years. Running her hands over the bump in her belly, she smiled deviously to herself and entererd the through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Ilene looked up, her face remaining calm and neutral despite th ebitter taste coming into her mouth once her sister walked in. Despite the fact that she'd declaired all out war on her kingdom, Bellatrix was still her sister and she had to respect that. Standing, she noded to her sister.
"Hello Bellatrix, I am glad that you decided to come. I also see that you were not lying to me or my advisor about the heir to the throne. As your sister, I must congradulate you.
'Once in a blue moon I suppose. Wonder who the father is, I feel sorry for the poor man'

She thought the last part to herself as she sat back in her throne.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

as the queen sister enters Rain bows to her as he was to show her respect "welcome miss Bellatrix" he said showing as much respect as he could, rain stood by Ilene as he always has "my name is Rain" he said to her "and i am Ilena knight" he said
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Bellatrix smiled and nodded to the knight. In her eyes, he was a weak pawn to Larien. "Hello, Ilene." she replied in a soft, yet cold voice. "The Heir is to be concived in the next week, I expect a daughter, but a son would rule my kingdom well" she went on. She felt that the son or daughter would someday rule over Larien. "You summoned me here for discussion of peace?" She asked quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:04 pm

"Yes I did. This fighting is pointless Bellatrix, countless people are dying over a simple sibling rivalry. Bellatrix, while I have questioned your methods countless times, and my own in the same number, you are my sister that fact cannot be changed. And while we have faught over the very throne I sit on now for as long as I can remember, I never wanted to fight you. You are my older sister, even if it is by a short ten minutes, and I respect you no matter what you have done. I want to end this, and get my sister back."
Ilene said, nothin gbut truth in her voice. It was true, she hated this fighting, not for the countless lives lost, but because it came between her and her only sister, who she still loved and respected very much.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Rain stood there as he watch the two talk it over as he keep his hand on his blade as he did not grip it yet relaxing his hand on it
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Tears welled with in the sunken corners of her eyes. "The damage has been done, Ilene" she announced in a shaken tone. She paused. Could she really live down a peace? Would she be able to sit by idly whilst Ilene ruled over her rightful kingdom? It'd been a thought to have never occured. Not once. Bellatrix at times had longed for the affection that only her sister could give. She looked down to where the young infant lie. Looking up, Bellatrix nodded once, and only once. "I accept your peace, sister"
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

At first, Ilene looked very surprised, she was almost certain that her sister would put up a fight, scoff at her and tell her she was a fool. But as soon as the shock on her face appeared, it vanished as she stood up, walking over to her sister and smiling at her full heartedly.
"Bellatrix, thank you, my dear sister. All I wanted was to have my sister back, before we began all this fighting. Our father's brother often told me that he was so downhearted by this fighting, when we we small we'd spend every moment together. And we let some silly thing like this crown come between us."
Ilene looked up to her sister, then slowly removed the crown from atop her head.
"Allow me this Bellatrix, allow me to give you what you were deprived of as the eldest of us both, even if it is for a moment. Take it."
She held the white gold corwn toward her sister.
"Take it, and sit where our ancestors have sat for generations upon generations. Let this be a sign, of what I hope to be a friendship between our kingdoms, and of ourselves as well. For a moment, I will let you have what I've had for these breif years.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Rain smiled widely as everything was settled as he stood there he look at both the queens and bowed "your highness i will be in the other room if you need me" he said thinking it ok to leave them to be so they can catch up on old times as he walk over to the next room and sat down
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:34 pm

The crown was heavy within her cold palms. For so long, she had dreamt of this moment. She'd waited years for this. Placing the white crown of Larien atop her head, strode to the throne casually, her hips swaying as she did so. Sitting back into the throne...it felt wonderful, it felt right. Opening her eyes, she set her gaze upon Ilene.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:38 pm

"How does it feel sister? Is it just as you imagined? Yes, I remember when I first sat in that throne. I watched it form afar for such a very long time, I thought it nothing more then a chair. But once I sat there, I felt that sense of power, and responsability simply flow through me. But as the time has passed, that sensational feeling has left, but the duty that it, that I stand for is still there."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 pm

rain stood in the other room waiting on his queen to call for him he stood there and decided to read a book from the book shelf as he waited he saw one on elves and decides to read it not fully understanding them he keep on reading, as he flip through it he saw no info on half elves at all he close the book and try to find more on elves
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Bellatrix stood once more, and removed the crown. Handing it back to Ilene she sighed. "My young sister, I cannot take the crown like this" she stated, now standing before her. "Just because we're having a mere moment does not change things, or end this war" she continued, placing her hand on Ilene's right cheek. The skin of the younger sibling radiated with a warmth that she herself had lost long ago. In truth, she loved her sister. Though it had been long ago, they had been nearly inseperable. She was right about this crown. But, the war would have to go on. "For me to take this crown now, foolish sister, would be much too easy. I will crush Larien's knights, and then I will fairly take this crown. Whether you're my beloved sister or not does not change my feelings" She explained, pulling her hand away. "We shall have a peace, but it will not be an easy on to come by" Bellatrix stated. "In this time, we will have a cold war...our forces need rest as well" She chirped
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm

Ilenes face turned a bit crushed as Bellatrix spoke. As she handed back the crown Ilene placed it back on her head. Soon she smiled again, only this time there was a sense of sadness to it. But she was greatful that she'd made her feelings known to Bellatrix, and that the fighting would stop at least for a short while
"I understand sister, I cannot change you mind about this. I often wonder to myself, why me? Why did father choose me over you, the elder sister who was more elegable then I. But, atleast we can come to a short term pause, that will be enough for me. Please take care of yourself, and of the child."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Rain keep on reading through a lot of book there was about 40 book on the table as he was looking through the books about half elves and what they was like "no" he said as he close the book and place it down and grab another book and quickly read through it "no" he said placing the book down, Rain spend a while looking through all the book that had elves in them and just sighs and walk back out as he walk out he was Ilenes and her sister talking and how the war wont end
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:07 pm

Bellatrix embraced her younger sister in an affectionate hug. "You are my sister regardless, Ilene, and I still love you" she assured. Those words were ones that Bellatrix had never thought she'd say.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:10 pm

Ilene smiled and hugged Bellatrix in return.
"You will always be my sister. And I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Rain smiles as he saw a loving moment and and goes and stand by the queens side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The queens grand hall   The queens grand hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The queens grand hall
Page 1 of 1