Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDay out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barDay out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDay out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_voting_barDay out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Day out in the Larien Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Accalia had look again at Haruka's wrists and after hearing what he said about having them, she looks back away. She smile again to him saying that she isn't alone or he will be praying for her."Sorry that has happen to you, you seem nice and don't deserve to be treated like that." She watches as he wraps his wrist with a roll of bandages he took from his bag then notice that Chii had went on top of her head and she giggle a bit to that and to hearing it chirping in a tone that sound like music."Hey, little Chii." She had said and moves her hand up and pets it a bit."You know to be honest, I'm not really treated nice either..or well before I came here that is. Even though I was alone, I still continue going on everyday." She also says looking back to Haruka, still with a bit of smile as to if it doesn't bug her and well she's looking on the bright side now, so she doesn't show sadness or anything for now, though not like she wanna show it to anyone anyway.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

Location : That is for everyone to know and for me to tell you. lol.

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Haruka got done wrapping his wrists and he blinked and smirked seeing Chii shiver cutely as well as happily to Accalia's petting making its feathers ruffle. Mr. Dark chuckles as he hears Chii purr like that of a full grown cat. "Ah, I maybe nice to my friends including my partners both romantically as well as physically doesn't mean that I am always nice. Ms. Accalia, you are the nice one or so that I think and you may prove me wrong for I do not know you very well right?" Mr. Dark pulls his bag on his shoulder as he looks to Accalia and the now purring Chii, Haruka had taught many things to the little chick and from what he knew Chii probably could do near 20 to 30 animal noises and 15 music tunes. The bird was smart, and Haruka liked that very much for if Chii did just one noise then chances are Haruka would become bored of the little chick. As if though, Mr. Dark loved his little friend and that was well proven since he always kept him with him no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Accalia continues to pet cute little Chii and sees how it likes the petting and thought about her last animal friend and still had a bit of a smile on her face. "I'm not going to say for you to trust me or not, it's up to you. But, yes to those who would know me, I am a good person. If you get to know me, you can see for yourself as well..that's if you want." She had say and picks up Chii from her head, holding the chick in her hands."Chii is a good singer, you might have a new fan." She said and pets it once more still with her smile then she looks back to Haruka."Also, you may say that your not always nice but I'm sure you're still a good person." She had also said before looking back at Chii, wondering if the bird knows any other songs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Haruka chuckled softly with his eyes closed. "I try to be a good person, and I know how many people react at times and all I can say it is either one way or the other right. I believe that is right, and I want to get to know many other people before I make a rather large yet horrible mistake. You say that I do not have to trust you, and that is a good way of putting it. Though I want to trust at least some people, for if I remain living in fear of others not being trustworthy then chances are I wouldn't be here." Mr. Dark tapped his chin thoughtfully, while Chii chirps before making a small whimpering noise as it is still being petted earning a light smirk on Haruka's face but he still tried to think a little more.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Accalia just told him what she pretty much had thought was right to say, it's true that she thought it was up to peoples, for if they wanna trust her or not. It be nice to have some peoples who does sure, or maybe some friends here as well and even though she does know some other peoples, she can't really say about them as friends or anything, just those she sees and talk to at times."If you trust me, then that's good.What you say is a good way as well, you shouldn't live in fear of others." She had say and walks more closer to Haruka and tips a bit up to put little Chii on his shoulder and smiles a bit again. After that, she had clap her hands once."Okay, so staying in one place isn't fun. Wanna take a walk with me?" She said to him, wondering if he will say no or not? Well if he doesn't, she would understand as well, or since she was used to walking alone mostly.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:27 pm

Haruka looked to his shoulder seeing Chii as he hops up and down making Haruka smirk, blinking however he thought about it and as he thought he would have to continued his thinking later. Mr. Dark nodded as he replied calmly while Chii looks up to him. "Since you are offering, Ms. Accalia. I would like to go on a walk with you." Haruka fixed the traveling bag strap which was on his shoulder as he looked to Accalia with his onyx colored hues. Some people had said they looked like coal, but to Haruka he liked onyx or just plain black better. Mr. Dark awaited her response while Chii fluff's out his chest trying appear bigger.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Accalia watches as Chii jumps back on Haruka's shoulder, being that he is taller, she couldn't reach it and also saw how it fluff itself to make it seem bigger. She blinked hearing Haruka saying that he would like to go on a walk with her, meaning yes. In a way she guess she's not to used to others saying yes to her that much but shrug that thought aside and smile a bit again at him.Hardly no one say yes, so it's good to hear you say yes." She then thinks again for a moment, staying quiet for now as well then looks at another direction."Well, lets go." She says looking to him again then she walks a few steps away but stops, waiting for Haruka to come as well.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:41 pm

Haruka followed and as he does so he narrows his eyes at the trying to be bigger Chii, and funny enough he poked the puffed out chick making it make a weird noise as it shrinks in size. "Well, some agree and others disagree. It can not be helped." he replied calmly to Accalia's response to his 'Yes' answer. Mr. Dark was following quite well after Accalia while Chii looks to Haruka with a bit of a little chick death glare not that Haruka was fazed by it any. Haruka picked on Chii from time to time for it brings small laughter into his life.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Accalia had watch the two, how they act with each other and thought that they seem like siblings picking on each other and did that it was a bit funny in a way as well. She starts walking as soon as she sees Haruka walking as well and leaves this part of the forest with him, walking ahead. "Like siblings, that's how you two seem to me." She almost laugh a bit to that but didn't. "Hm..So Haruka, tell me a little about yourself, well if want to." She had ask him and does wonder a bit about him, being rarely that she has a talk like this with someone and well, haven't for the longest. "You do seem interesting, which is why I'm asking." She looks straight ahead while saying that.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Haruka chuckled faintly and almost silently and as he chuckled did he come to hear Chii make a weird long sounding cheeping noise. The chick always had a way of making weird noise for the little bird was trained to do such noises. "I can not really say much about myself, though I am a normal man traveling around such a vast land of different people and creatures of all shapes and sizes. Interesting you say, I am actually a mature man with a strange animal fetish." Mr. Dark could not help but look to Accalia silently and though his chuckling had come to stop making itself known he did faintly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Accalia tilted here head only with a bit of smile, hearing he quietly chuckled, then it went back away for now, as she hears what Haruka said and saying about him being a mature man with a strange animal fetish. "Doubt you're anymore strange than I am." She smiled faintly to saying that while looking towards the ground, she pretty much thinks he may be at least somewhat more normal than her, not that she really plans to say for reasons. "Though, nothing is wrong with having a animal fetish. Also, you think that's strange of traveling as you say, I've been alone doing the same thing. So, no worries." She looks back to him after having said that, still with her faintly smile on her face, only saying what she thought was true. She looks to Chii, and wonder if she could pet the small chick as well, Being she is a animal person. but wasn't sure if Haruka was okay with it, so she thought to ask him first. "May I pet him?" She asked with her head tiled a bit again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day out in the Larien Forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2