Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_vote_lcapThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_voting_barThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_vote_lcapThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_voting_barThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 pm

All mannor of activity was happening around the castle of Larien, as Queen Ilene was to make an appreance to the towns people today. Ilene always loved going amoung her people, she'd always sneak food and extra clothing to the people who needed it most in her kingdom. However, it was becoming rather hard to sneak away from the entourage of knights that would follow her carrage and act as her gaurds while amoung the townsfolk.
Ilene's head peeked around the corner of the kitchen, and when she saw that the coast was clear, she quickly snuck inside. She grabbed what she could: a loaf of bread, a few apples, and a wedge of cheese someone had left out. Ilene quickly stuffed him into her leather bag, looking around anxiously to assure herself that no one was still around.
"That should do it, I hope I can get this to the family.."
She meant a poor farmer family who had the misfortune to have settled on bad land for raising their crops. Ilene had seen them on her last outting, and felt terrible for them. She quickly made her way out of the kitchen, hidding her leather bag inside of her coat so no one would be able to see it up close.
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Rain is a young man who just visited the nearby town he blond hair have him away he walk up to the castle gate and look around the guards glared at him thinking he was up to no good rain was in town for a knight job that he heard of and wanted to become a knight, he look around more and walk off down a run down part of town he look around and saw some kids who look like they did not eaten anything he walk up to one of them and handed the kid some money "go on kid go get you and your family and friends some bread" he said the kid smiles and ran off rain keep on walking down the area and saw how poor the place was, he look around and decided to turn back to the castle gate and and saw he was lost in the area and decided to walk down a alleyway to find the castle gate once more "how can the king let this happen" he wonder not knowing he died.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:18 pm

The guards of the castle watched intently as a young man passed them, glaring at him to make sure he wouldn't cause any trouble. However, this distraction was just what Ilene needed, pulling the hood of her black cloak over her ehad, she quietly snuck past the gaurds, and hoped over the castle wall. She ran down the alley way, the fringe of her dark blue dress showing under her cloak as she ran toward the familys home.
At last after weaving and ducking through the winding alleys of her kingdom, she arrived at the outskirts and the home of the small family she'd seen before. The husband looked up and watched in confusion as Ilene approached, thanks to the hood of her cloak, her face was hidden ans he could not see that it was his queen that was approaching him. As she drew near she reached into her bag and brought out the food she'd manage to take.
"Here, this should keep you fed for a while, I'll come back and bring more when I can."
The farmer gladly took it and thanked her over and over again, making Ilene smile. She loved helping those in need, it was one of the many pleasures of being the queen. With a wave goodbye, Ilene disappeared back into the alleys. Once she thought it was safe, she pulled the hood down, letting the long white hair cascade down her back, and showing the white gold crown that showed her rank in power.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:48 pm

Rain walk around the area some more as he saw a farm and started to walk that way to the outskirts of town so he can find his way back to the main street he walk out and saw a girl there she was pretty far away from the place and he know it was not his problem he turn around and try to find his way back to the main road by walking around the outskirts a bit, rain stop and look left and right "look like i am more lost" he ended up further away from the area because he was not use to the area yet he sighs and decide to rest for a bit and sits down and took out some bread and eats it. He look and saw he was in range of the farm and was behind a rock so he was out of sight he finish off the bread he had and fall back on his back and look up at the sky "so boring" he whisper to his self.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:53 pm

As Ilene turned back to return to the palace, a man in black suddenly jumps from the roof of the house beside her.
"Well well, what do we have here? What's the queen doing out in the slums of this part of town?"
"Get away from me you filthy man!!!"
Ilene yells and raises her hand to slap him, but the man catches her wrist and holds it tight.
"Now now, do not try to resist my pretty. You'll fetch a very handsome ransom, and who says what I will not do while I'm waiting for said money."
Ilene clawed and scratched at the mans fingers, desperately trying to get away from him.
"Unhand me this instant!!! I will not allow this!!! Someone help me!!!!!"
Ilene screamed into the empty alleys, hoping that someone, anyone heard her and could come to save her.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 pm

rain yawns and sat up he look and saw that no was at the outskirts and look around and stood up he yawns and walk back to the town as he walk he heard many music playing around in which he smiles and listen to he could not hear the screaming through the music and he just stood there and tap his foot for a while until he headed back to the area where the palace was. as he got closer the music was still a little loud and he heard some yelling thinking some kids was playing a game, he look and saw the guards still there and turn once he look at then and not stopping he walk a fit further down until he saw some kids playing still.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm

The man run out into the open street, a struggling Ilene over his shoulder. The reality and the seriousness of the situation had finally hit Ilene, and she'd begun to cry. The gaurds looked over and yelled at the man to stop, but the man turned and ran the other way.
"HELP ME!!!!"
Ilene screamed thorugh her tears, and the guards quickly ran after the man, yelling that he had the queen. Ilene kicked and screamed, bit and scratched at the man to try and get him to stop and let her go. The man yelled at her to stop, nearly running into a venders cart. Ilene kept kicking and screaming, tears flowing down her face as the man ran away.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:14 pm

rain saw the man running as he open his fingers and quickly grab the guys face as he did he quickly slam the guy face into the ground and catch the girl before she fell "how dare you try and kidnap a woman how low can you be" he said to the guy as he look at her and check to see if she was ok "miss are you ok?" not knowing who she was since this was his first time in this kingdom he brush's her hair out of her eyes and whipe her tears away "dont cry it ok your safe" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 pm

The man turned and cried out in pain as he was slammed into the ground. Ilene screamed as she began to fall, but she stopped as soon as she felt that she was caught. Looking up, she blushed as she saw the face of her rescuer. He was very handsome, as he wiped away her teas she blushed even more, and could only softly nod as he asked if she was ok.
The gaurds rushed over and stopped seeing that Ilene was once again safe. They sighed and walked over, thanking Rain for all that he'd done and saying they would take it from here.
"No! I wish to say something!"
Ilene looked up at Rain, still blushing softly.
"I wish to thank you, who knows what that man would have done to me if you hadn't come along. I owe you my life. If I may, what is the name of my hero?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:57 pm

rain stood there and blush " i am no hero i am just a wonder who is going to the palace for the knight job that is all" he said scratching his cheek in embarrassment he look around a bit and said his name "my name is Giler High but you can call me rain" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:05 pm

"Well Rain, I owe you my life. My name is Ilene Iris Rozencaser, queen of Larien. If you would like, I would be honored to have you as a knight in my army."
The gaurds exchanged looks of confusion and shock, and asked her if she was serious.
"Of course I'm sure! This man has more then proved his worth, and it is the least I can do to thank him. You will have your own home in the castle grounds, you will be catered to as you like. Do we have an accord then, Rain?"
She asked as she held out her gloved hand, plam facing down. If he accpeted, it was customary for him to take her hand and kneel before her.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

rain get on one knee and bows to her and kisses her hand "i will be honor my queen i will be by your side and protect you with my life and with my body use me as you please my queen" he said to her not knowing if what, he said was right because he never done any of this before and he was a little nervous as he never meet a queen in his life "ma'am where do you want me?" he ask her as he never been to this place at all.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:56 pm

A light blush passed over Ilene's face as he kissed her hand. And she laughed softly as he asked where she wanted him.
"Well, the gaurds will take you to the palace and you will be fitted for armor. After that is complete, I shall be in the library of the castle. If you get lost, hunt down my advisor Miyu she'll lead you in the correct direction."
A soft, gentle smile crossed over Ilenes face, and she turned, beginning to walk back toward the castle. The gaurds told Rain to follow them and they marched in tune with each other back toward the castle.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 pm

he gets up and fallows behind the army as he was now marching with them as he fallowed them in the palace he look around and fallowed the guard to the knights area, he then saw a cool outfit and walk over to it "thats so cool" he said as it look more like a prince out fit yet he does not know it was "your highness might i be able to wear this instead of heavy armor i work better with light clothes" he said as he move his love coat and showed his own sword his sword hang from his dirty clothes as he stood there looking at the fancy clothes.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:32 pm

"That is fine."
She nods the the gaurds and they offer him the clothes.
"Once things have been finished here, please come find me in the library. I wish to speak with you Rain."
Ilene turns and walks out, a few passing servants bowing to her in respect.
"You are lucky boy."
Said one of the knights to Rain
"The Queen is not only one of the most regal and admired people in this kingdom, but she's very kind. I'd give anything to be serving directly under her. She's not just the queen around her, but the general of her late father's army. Let me tell you, that woman can more then hold her own in the battle feild.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:38 pm

he turn to one to the guard talking "i see what happen to the king" he ask as he wait for the guard to stop talking "where can i wash up as you can see i been traveling for 3 days to get here and i am dirty," he ask him guard as he held on to his sword tightly "can you also have a maid waiting out side of the door so she can get the clothes so i wont dirty it up" he ask him once more.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:44 pm

"There is a bathroom just down the hall. And, the king died of old age once Ilene and Bellatrix turned seventeen."
The other gaurd ushered in the maid just as the knight spoke. The maid nodded and followed up the knights statement with
"Bellatrix is Ilene evil twin sister, she's the queen of Bridia just on the opposite end of the lake that is the border where our lady's land ends.
The maid turned and lead Rain down the hallway.
"I shall wait out here just as you asked.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 pm

Rain enter the bathroom and strip down as he place his sword on the wall of the bathroom he then turn on the water and step in and look up as water hit his body as the dirt from hos skin got wash away he slowly step out and dried off and walk up to the door "miss i will need that outfit right away" he said through the closed door as he goes to his sword and started to clean it as he wait on the maid
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm

The maid open the door just neough for her to give him the clothes then shut it quickly again. She waited outside paciently for him to come back out.
"By the way, way cannot thank you enough for saving lady Ilene. Without here this kingdom would fall to ruins, she has to predasessor as of yet and we would have a very hard time finding an air to her.
She said through the door, true gratitude in her soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:00 pm

"i just saw a girl in trouble and help i did not know she was the queen" he said as he got dress and and dried his hair he quickly sheave his sword and walk out with his dirty cloak "oh by the way i need this wash it belong to my father so i like it clean please" he ask the maid as he hand her the cloak and he carried his sword on his hip and walk off to the library and open the door and saw the queen there
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:05 pm

The maid took the dirty clothes and bowed her head, hurrying off in the opposite direction. As the door opened to the library, Ilene closed the book she'd found and smiled, placing it back on its shelf and turning toward Rain.
"Please come in Rain, you look very nice. Like you belong here."
she smiled as she walked over to him, her dark green eyes locked into his.
"I cannot properlly thank you for saving me, I will be honored to have you as my personal protector."
She smiled and leaned up, kissing his cheek softly in gratitude.
"Now, if I may inquire, what is my hero's story? Tell me everything, where di your life begin, where did you receive training, and what lead you here to our fair kingdom?

Last edited by Ilene on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Rain sat down in a chair and place his sword over his lap"i am a half elf who lost my Parent's to a robber i later enter a school i have have no brother or sisters i traveled the world for a while until i came came across Larienand decide to stay here. i live in a nearby town until i turn 21 i started training with swords so i can fulfill my dieing father wish by become a knight i train with a friend who we later seen each other off and i never heard from him after we split"

he said to his highness as as he look at her and lean back on his set "and that is the story of my life" he said
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:18 pm

"Amazing, thought I'm terribly sory about your parents. My life was a bit different. You see, I was the second twin to be born to my parents, and that's mostly why my sister Bellatrix is outraged. She sees herself as older, so she feels she desirved the crown more then I did. Now she's begun wagign war against us, and I have just received news that there will soon be a male air to her throne in Bridia. But enough of my life, you said were half human and half elf correct? I am a species known as a Draco. I have a companion dragon that I may summon at will, with this."
She walked over to Rain, and pulled off her glove and lifted her hand. A birthmark like that of a dragon coiled around her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:25 pm

I see it just like mine but i have a tattoo on my body that is the mark of the elves "and i heard from the maid already i am sorry about your sister" he said as he keep his tattoo hidden as it was tattooed on his stomach he look around "this is a nice place you have here" he said to her as he keep his eyes on the queen and stayed sited on the chair feeling out of place
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Ilene smiled and walke dot a nearby bookshelf, running her slender fingers across the bindings softly.
"Thank you. I always loved living in this castle. It's been my home ever since I was born. I have everything I need here and much much more. I do not treat my servants as servants, but as my friends. I believe that this is everyones home and kingdom, not just my own. My father taught me that a long time ago."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next