Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_vote_lcapExploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_voting_barExploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_vote_lcapExploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_voting_barExploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)   Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:30 pm

The sun shone brightly in the sky, chasing almost all the clouds away. The late summer air was filled with the scent of leaves and grass. At this time of year, the aroma of leaves started to linger, for fall was past approaching. And for most of the people in Larien, it meant harvest season. Ah, harvest season- a time of laughter and cheer. It was also a labor filled season, but the benefits outweighed the hindrance to family life.

All these thoughts buzzed through the head of a young female in the forest. She stood about 5'4" and was slender, but lean. Anything that looked like fat was muscle, though she never really wanted to use it. Her skin was tan from the summer sun and partly because of her Spanish heritage. She wore a dress that simulated a skirt and shirt. The top was pink with black sleeves ad the skirt was black, with a white lace layer beneath it. Her long brown hair had two small braids in it and the ends of the braids were tied with red bows. The sword at her waist bobbed quietly as she walked, hitting her leg with every step she took.The 'click' of her pink heels on the ground were muffled by the grass that was around her. A sigh passed through her parted shell pink lips as her brown eyes flitted about.

Her mind was set on the coming season and all that had to be done. She was thinking about the ball that she had in the works to have a pleasant harvest celebration. She was hoping to invite all the nobles and knights to one held at the palace and have one held in the village for all of the regular people who weren't harvesting crops. She giggled slightly at the idea; it would be quite romantic if her dear friend found a man of her liking at the ball. Of course, she also wondered if the gardener that had been so kind to her would find another woman; for she knew she was not worthy of a man such as he.

The female had a tendency to put herself down a lot. It wasn't like people put her down, she really id it to herself.

"I wonder if anything's lurking here..." she asked herself quietly, keeping a hand on her sword the whole time she spoke.

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)   Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:33 pm

A young looking girl, wearing a red dress and that is about 5'5, walks in the forest, checking around and maybe hoping for something interesting to do. and thought that today seems like a good day to go traveling around in the forest. At least, she's traveling a bit around, which is something she does like doing. The sunlight shining down on the females long brown/ looking a bit of red/pink as well, this is the type of weather that she liked and after all, summer is a time to have fun and enjoy the weather and stuff, right? Fall seems to be coming pretty quickly, or that's what she thought. As the young looking female walks some more, the sound of the leaves can be heard breaking on the ground as she walks by, and they can be seen falling off the trees.

Her red/brown eyes looks around the forest, as she hears some noise ago, due to her being a half wolf demon, so her hearing is better than most others and can hear noises even from far away, not so far away. As she continues to walk, out of habit, she's twirling her front hair with her finger and seems to be thinking about something. Some stuff has been happening lately, so that makes her think about it. Now that she thinks about it, she doesn't think 'those' (spirits and stuff.) has come yet today, or maybe she's just use to seeing them a lot lately. She shrugs that off for now and is a bit more away near some other trees, passing some.

She smells another being nearby and looks to where it is, a female looking around her height and looks young as well with brown hair stands there. Someone new and she can tell that she was someone important, Mostly, she would not really like females, or wanna bother with most of them, anyways, she stood quiet as she looks at the other female, seeing that she's holding her sword. She did happen to hear her say something, thinking maybe to say something back, before speaking, she looks at the away for just a moment then looks back to the female. "Hm..who knows, maybe big creatures and stuff, or maybe something else." She had say in a tone that sounds like she was messing with the girl and maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. By what she means by 'something else' who knows as well.

Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)   Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:32 pm

The other female tilted her head to the side, sensing another presence in the area. The scent of dog hung in the air and she looked around, hoping it wasn't a wolf. When she turned fully, she saw a female standing about her height, maybe a bit taller with long brown hair that looked like it was tinted a reddish-pink. She seemed to be enjoying the weather as she walked along, looking at all of the trees She looked slightly lost, but the brunette figured she was just wandering around. If the other girl was lost, her posture would indicate so.

She noticed that the girl twirled her hair around her fingers and almost laughed. She did the same thing as a child. The girl looked like she was thinking. What about, Miyu didn't know, nor did she want to. It wasn't her personality to go prying into other people's lives and stories without their permission.

When the girl spoke, the other female tilted her head to the side. Was she speaking to herself? Or to her? She really had no idea.

"Um, are you talking to me?" she asked, her black eyelashes fluttering over her big, brown eyes.

She almost looked like a deer in the headlights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)   Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Accalia still was twirling her hair in her finger out of habit and tilt her head a bit, after hearing the other female talking to her. "Yeah." She answered a short one for now, then she moves her hand back down from her hair, stopping for now and tries thinking what else to say to the other female, after all, she doesn't like some and so she hardly talks to some, mainly males is who she usually talk and hang around more with. "Who might you be?" If you must know my name, it's Accalia." She had say and waits to hear what the female says, she didn't really think that any other females would come here alone and since she usually does come here alone, most of the time.

(Short post, couldn't think of anything else to add..>.>)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)   Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Page 1 of 1