Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Castle tour (closed) I_vote_lcapCastle tour (closed) I_voting_barCastle tour (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Castle tour (closed) I_vote_lcapCastle tour (closed) I_voting_barCastle tour (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Castle tour (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

Castle tour (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 pm

rain woke up the next day as he rub his eyes and stood up, he look around and remember he is now a knight he look around and open the closet and grab his clothes and put them on and grab his sword and place it on his hip and slowly open the door he yawns and wonder why there is no one there, he started to walk down the hall and got to the queens room and softly knock on the door "your highness its morning" he said as he waited for a bit and heard no word he became worries and open the door and walk in to see if she was in bed.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

The pale light of the morning sun entered through Ilene's window. Hearing a soft knock at her door her eyes twitched and slowly opened. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, the covers falling off her and showing her nightgown. She looked over sleepily to Rain and yawned softly.
"Oh, good morning"
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Rain smiles as she was not hurt but he look down slightly and blush madly as he turns around "um your highness i wanted to make you up so since your away i will leave you so you can change" he said as he walk out and was still blushing after he left the room
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 am

Ilene yawned softly and blinked as she saw Rain blushing like mad.
"It's just a nightgown..."
She muttere to herself as she slid out of bed and began to change for the day.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Rain waited out side the room and waited for her to change he look around and thought she did look nice he blush more and slash his cheeks to get him to forget it.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Ilene soon came out of her room, wearing a white and blue dress that ended at her ankles. Her gloved hands placed the crown over her white hair and she looked up at Rain and smiled warmly.
[color:12b2=0066FF]"Good morning~"
She said in a soft and gentle voice, placing her gloved hands on top of one another over her legs.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Rain waited as he saw Ilena walk out he blush a but and bowed "you look very beautiful your highness" he said to her as he smiles and turns around so she wont see him blushing he walk down the hall away to the stairs and walk down to the main area "oh your highness i kind of fell asleep with out having a tour of the area" he said
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:58 pm

A soft smile and a light blush crossed over Ilene's face. But she soon shook her head softly to clear it back up. She looked back up at Rain and smiled softly, walking next to him.
"I will happily show you around your new home Rain"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm

"thank you your highness" he bows to her as he look around "i just wanna know about the major area like if there a spa or a armory and the kitchen and stuff like that" he said as he stood by Ilene side and waited for her to give him a tour
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:06 pm

"Yes, there's is a kitchen just to the left of the banquit hall, and the armory is in the far elft tower outside where the training grounds are. There's also the library of course, and the gardens, the stables in the back of the estate, my study, and of course a large throne room where it can fit more then every knight, servant, and towns people in the entire kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:09 pm

"and is there a hot spring here?" he ask her her wondering if there is a hot spring here and if it is open for anyone in the castle he walk down the hall and check out the kitchen and the armory and the stables
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"There is one, it's to the right side of the property. It's very spacious and is walled off for privacy."
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm

"thank you your highness i might just get in it" he said as he bowed to her and goes to the hot spring and enter the area as he enter it he did not see the sigh that says woman only and enter the woman side of the hot spring and enter the spring
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Ilene nodded to Rain as he left and went for the kitchen. She grabbed and apple and walked out into the gardens. Taking a bite from the fruit, she began to think, her mind wandering. Suddenly she thought of Rain in the hotpsring and she shreiked softly, dropping the apple and blushing darkly.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:23 pm

Rain stays in the hot spring as his back was up on the rock his blond hair is is wet and and slowly sinks in the water as he is very relax "oh this is what i needed i been traveling for 3 days and now i needed this~ he said as he his muscles loosen up and he relax in the water
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:26 pm

[Ilene sat on a rock in the gardens, still trying to get the red blush off of her face and that image out of her head. She'd just met Rain, it couldn't be that simple to find a man. The red faded as she looked up, hearing the voice of one of the gardeners coming toward her, asking her if she wanted roses in her room. She stood, brushed the dirt from her dress and said yes she would, and soon they striked up a conversation that quickly took her mind off of that image.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Rain stayed in the spring just letting eveything wash away he then stood up and walk over and grab a washing bucket and pour some water over his head them walk back to the hot spring and get back in
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:33 pm

"Alright thank you."
Ilene said as the gardener walked away. She turned and kept on walking, she soon found herself on the east side of the property, facing the hot springs. She blushed softly and tried to turn back and stayed frozen in place.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 pm

"this feel so nice" he said as his voice can be heard coming from the hot spring as he was in the wrong area but he did not know he was in the woman side he just lean back on the rock and fell asleep in the hotspring
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Ilene blushed even more as she heard his voice come from inside. She desperately tried to turn around, before anyone saw her standing there like a moron. But her feet remainded rooted to the spot, as if they had a mind of their own and refused to listen to her commands.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:52 pm

he stays there and sleep as if he has have not sleep for days in the hot spring he had put his closed under a towel as it was cover from sights and he keep his sword on the wall in the hot spring area just in case there was trouble
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Ilene began to panic slightly as her feet began moving forward, toward the hotsprings. She desperately tried to stop but it just wouldn't work. She swallowed hard, her face becoming bright red.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 pm

his towel slide off as it floated off as he sleep there in the spring the towel the slowly floated behind the rock he was leaning on
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:58 pm

She reached the wall and began to shake softly. Leaning close, she pressed her ear to the wall, trying to hear what was going on inside. She didn't hear anything, wondering if he was ok she began to panic lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:59 pm

rain started to snore in his sleep as he was sleeping there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle tour (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next