Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_vote_lcapAn Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_voting_barAn Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_vote_lcapAn Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_voting_barAn Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) Empty
PostSubject: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 am

The belltower in the courtyard chimed, alerting people to the change of the hour. Outside, there was not a cloud in the sky and the sun was shining brightly. The gardeners worked merrily in the palace gardens, trimming the hedges and picking roses for the daily table setting. Other workers located outside flitted about, brushing dirt off the castle walls and inspecting for any damage of the mortar that held the stones of the castle together.

Inside the castle was just as busy as the outside, with servants, maids, and other workers flitting about, occupying themselves with the tasks presented to them by both the high and low ranking advisers of Queen Ilene. Through all the hustle and bustle strode a five foot, four inch tall female. Her long, chocolate brown locks fluttered gracefully behind her as she walked, nodding and pardoning herself to the people whom she passed on the way to the Queen. The girl's brown eyes flit about as she chewed on her lower lip, thinking about the letter clutched tightly in her tanned fists. The black skirt of the dress she wore flapped noiselessly as she quickened her pace. When stopped for a brief moment, she would greet the person politely and keep walking. She kept her focus on getting to where she needed to go.

Her mind was little more than frantic. She had just received a letter from the Queen Bellatrix, Queen Ilene's evil sister. The letter stated that the kingdom of Bridia would soon have a male heir to the throne. This prospect scared the young woman very much, for she feared that Queen Bellatrix would teach her son her ways and he would be powerful enough to invade Larien. Of course, Miyu knew that this could be some ploy to scare her, but she had to be sure it was and that it wasn't real. She took a deep breath, calming herself before knocking on the door to the room in which the Queen sat.

"You Highness, may I come in? I must speak with you about something." she said timidly, poking her head in the open door.

She then replaced her pearly white teeth over her shell pink lip, nibbling nervously. This was really getting to her and she was not liking it one bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:24 am

In the early morning hustle and bustle, the Queen managed to slip away from everyone and into her room for some privacy. The elegant, ankle length black and red dress she wore spun around as she turned to face the window, running her fingers through her long white hair that sat over her shoulder. A soft, gentle humming came form Ilenes throat as she unmatted her long hair then flipped it back over her shoulder.
She turned once again, and picked up the crown that her father had given her that was lying in wait upon the queens dresser. The small, three pointed white gold crown held three saphires at each of the tips, and sat perfectly atop Ilenes head. This small and beautiful thing held so much power, and also great responsability. As Ilene placed the crown on top of her pale locks, she went over to the flowers that'd been brought to her room and grazed her fingers across them. However, as she touched them they suddenly froze along with the water in the vase. She cursed under her breath and turned away from them once again.
As she heard the familiar voice of her adviser Miyu, she turned and smiled to her closest friend.
"Miyu my friend come in come in, what is it that you wish to speak to me about?"
She inquired as she walked over and opened the door for her friend, giving Miyu a warm smile as she waved her hand for her to enter.
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am

Miyu mustered a smile for her dear friend and entered the room at her bidding. She clutched the piece of paper in her hand tighter, her mind flitting to the many possibilities of her Highness's reaction. She ran the other hand through her long locks, messing up her bang a little bit. After re-adjusting her hair, she approached the Queen, handing her the letter.

"I received this letter today. It was addressed to me, but the sender requested that you be allowed to see it as well," she said continuing to abuse her lower lip with her teeth.

She often became nervous, but this she felt like this was just the beginning of something bad. A black rose was starting to bloom in the garden of many colors and soon, it would choke all of the other beautiful plants. Without realizing it, the young female started to pace, chewing on her shell pink lip in though as she did so. The clicking of her pink heels unnerved her and made her even more nervous. She remembered what the letter had said.

Dearest Miyu,
I am writing to you to inform you that there will soon be a male heir to the throne of Bridia. Once he is old enough to ascend the throne, we well collaborate in an effort to take down your kingdom and your beloved queen, my bratty sister. Until then, I have no plans to call off the war between our kingdoms. Oh, and please, do show this to my sister. I would think she would like to know these sorts of things. I must be going now, adieu.
Sincerely,
Queen Bellatrix of the Kingdom of Bridia

Miyu drew a deep breath in, trying to calm herself. It wasn't like she was going to die; she was practically immortal anyway, so killing her would do nothing. She was worried for her friend's sake rather than her own. She bent down slowly, removed the unnerving heels and placed them aside, grabbing slippers out of the bag she carried on her shoulder and placed them on instead.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:54 am

Ilene slender fingers grasped the letter as Miyu handed it to her. Her dark green eyes scanned over the letters on the parchment, over and over again. After a moment, her eyes closed as she lowered her hand with the letter in it.
"I see, this is most....interesting..."
Ilene then looked up to see Miyu pacing back and forth nervously, and the queen could not help but smile. She walked over and placed a gentle hand on Miyu's shoulder.
"Calm yourself Miyu, there is no need to get so anxious. Though I am slightly surprised that my sister managed to find a man with the courage, or the foolishness, to share a bed with her, I am not threatened by this. And I shall tel you why, as my sister is a terrible queen to her people, I would fully believe that she will be a terrible mother, this will lead to two outcomes. One: the child will gorn to hate his spoiled and arrogant mother and never listen to her, or two: he will assend to the throne, but he will be just as arrogant and short sighted as Bellatrix herself is."
Ilene folded up the letter and place dit in the top drawer of her dresser. Closing the drawer she turned back to Miyu and smiled.
"Do not fret my dearest friend, I will not let this affect anything that happens to my fair kingdom or to any of my people. There's also a good chance my sister is attempting to scare us, well it is not working on me."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:44 am

Miyu took another deep breath, calming herself as best she could. She ushered the breeze through the room, sending waves of calm through her. The wind through her hair and at her back always made her feel better. Her chocolate brown eyes fluttered closed for a moment, as she forced all the anxiety bubbling up to the surface to be suppressed. If she had gone on fretting any longer, she probably would have had a heart attack, which would not have gone over well for anyone.

"You are right, Your Majesty. I would like to know who had the guts to roll around in the sheets with her. One of them must have been desperate..." she said absentmindedly, staring out the window.

Though the hours had dragged on, the gardeners were still outside, doing their duties. They had now moved on to the fruit trees, pruning the fruits to see the good from the bad. She let out a little hum of content, before returning to her thoughts. Of course, he also could have been forced. All I can say is good luck to him if he marries her; she's a bitch.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts. She strode over to it, no longer unnerved by the click of her heels against the floor.

"Yes? May I help you, sir?" she asked politely, flashing him a small smile.

"U-Um, I'm sorry to interrupt, Mademoiselle, but these a-are for you," the gardener before her stammered, handing the roses to her with a blush on his face.

Miyu blushed herself, "Ah, t-thank you very much sir. Oh, could you do me a favor? Could you please retrieve some fresh flowers for her Highness's room? It seems they have... er... frozen over again."

The gardener laughed, turning around and nodding, "Yes, right away, Miss Shimizu."

Miyu walked back into the room, with a blush painted on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.

"Well that was embarrassing..." she muttered, putting the roses in her bag.

She noticed Ilene looking out the window and chuckled, "So, did you see any knights worthy of the queen's heart?" she joked lightly, feeling like a regular teenager for just a moment.

Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 am

Ilene smiled widely as her friend began to relax, and laughed as she wished the man good luck if he married her sister. She blinked her green eyes as a knock came to her door and a shy gradener handed Miyu a large boquet of roses. A big smile crossed over Ilenes face and she giggled softly.
"Well well Miyu, it seems that one of the gardeners has taken quiet a fancy to you!"
The queen couldn't help but laugh, for this whole thing was far too adorable. Miyu was in fact her minor by a year, and she found her to be quiet adorable at times. Ilene once again blinked as Miyu asked if there were any knights who had caught her attention yet. A delicate sigh passed over the queens red lips, and she turned to face the window, the fringe of her dress swilling around like a bright red ballerina. Ilene walked over tot he window and lay her hands on the sill softly, looking out over the courtyard and watching the gardeners working.
"No not as of yet, I hope some day though. None of the present knights have that....something that just makes them stand out amoungst all of his brothers."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Miyu blushed, leaning against a wall. She took out the roses again, smelling them. They were sweet smelling, as if they were fresh picked. She let out a small giggle; it was very thoughtful of him to give her these flowers. She wasn't one to return his affections, but it was sweet. She chuckled at Ilene's words.

"Indeed he has. Poor man, I wish I could return his affections..." she said softly, smiling wistfully.

Miyu felt bad; no man had ever spoke those three words to her. She wanted so badly to be loved, but she was afraid to because she wasn't sure if they were going to love her back. She was always insecure about herself and that's what hindered her the most.

She looked out the window, then walked over to the queen. She gently placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled.

"It will all come in good time, you Majesty." she said wisely, smiling brightly.

Miyu let out a quiet hum, closing her eyes a moment. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at her friend through her black eyelashes.

"Is there anything you need?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Ilene smiled at her friend, she felt reassured once Miyu had said that. She turned back from the window and sat on the sill.
"Oh no thank you Miyu I'm just fine right now. I'll come out later and see how things are going."
She said, smiling to her friend before turning her head to look over her shoulder outside.
(Sorry it's so short ><)
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Miyu nodded absently, looking out the window for the gardener that had approached her earlier. Once she cleared her thoughts, she walked over to Ilene and hugged her lightly. She flashed her friend a smile.

"Alright. Well, if you need me, come find me. I'll be around the castle for a little bit, but I might go out in the reaches of the land for a stroll, just to calm myself." she said quietly, smiling.

She walked slowly toward the door, bating her good friend goodbye before slipping out the door. She briskly walked outside, trying to find the gardener who had given her the roses. She had to thank him properly. After all, she was a lady. She smiled at the thought, letting her mind flit into it's own little world, if only for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Ilene smiled and hugged Miyu back, waving to her as she left. As the door shut behind her, Ilene whipped around and looked outside, watching Miyu looking around.
"Come on Miyu, go after him. I know he feels the same way, just talk to him it'll be fine."
She silently ushered her friend along as she watched and waited. Her fingers were crossed for Miyu, she was a wodnerful person and desirved the love of a kind man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)   An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Average Day in the Castle (Ilene; Closed)
Page 1 of 1