Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_vote_lcapRozencaster, Bellatrix I_voting_barRozencaster, Bellatrix I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_vote_lcapRozencaster, Bellatrix I_voting_barRozencaster, Bellatrix I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Rozencaster, Bellatrix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Admin
Bellatrix Rozencaster

Rozencaster, Bellatrix Empty
PostSubject: Rozencaster, Bellatrix   Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 am

Rozencaster, Bellatrix 23vjk42
Rozencaster, Bellatrix Bella-1
“Every individual has a place to fill in the world, [Bellatrix] and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not.”

kThe Introductionk

The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove one's self a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.

kFirst Name: Bellatrix
kMiddle Name:
kLast Name: Rozencaster
kAliases: Certainly some
kGender: Female
kAge: 19
kSexual Orentation: Bi-sexual (more towards men)
kSpecies: Communative Draco
kKingdom in which you live:
Bridia

kThe Appearance k
"Human nature will not flourish, any more than a potato, if it be planted and replanted, for too long a series of generations, in the same worn-out soil. My children have had other birthplaces, and, so far as their fortunes may be within my control, shall strike their roots into unaccustomed earth."

kHair: Slightly wavy, white, long
kEyes: Gray
kSkin: Her back has scars of various sizes, that she had recieved upon being exiled from Larien as a young girl and pale toned
kHeight and Weight: 5'8 127 lbs
kClothing Style: Bellatrix wears a revealing knee-length black silk dress, with a spiky black crown to match
kMiscellaneous:
On her right index finger, Bellatrix wears a slver ring

kThe Powersk
"If she be all tenderness, she will die. If she survive, the tenderness will either be crushed out of her, or—and the outward semblance is the same—crushed so deeply into her heart that it can never show itself more."
kSpecial Ability: Bellatrix, like Ilene can freeze any liquid substance that contains water and use the ice to her will. She mostly uses water itself, but her powers can also freeze mud and so on.
kWeapon: Bellatrix wields a long black sword with small niches in it.
kElement:
Ice

kThe Masquaradek
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."
kPersonality: Bellatrix is almost the exact opposite of Ilene. Bellatrix is, like Ilene a formidable opponent and very cunning. Unlike Ilene, Bellatrix harbours much hatred towards Larien and all it's subject. She has vowed to claim the throne as her own, one way or another.
kLikes:

• Victory
  • Battle
  • Bridia
  • Lust

kDislikes:

• Defeat
  • The king of Bridia
  • Ilene
  • Larien

kFears: Bridia's Destruction, the death of the heir to the throne
kBad Habits:
Ranting about Ilene, Biting her bottom lip

kThe Epic Chroniclek
“Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
kBirthday: May 20th
k Family: King Batholomew -deceased-, Queen Penelope -deceased-
k Other Relationships: Twin sister Ilene
kHistory:
Bellatrix was the first twin to be born to the king, her twin Ilene and she only ten minutes apart from one another. Bellatrix and her sister were the only children the king and queen had, and so it was clear that one of them had to ascend the throne once the king and queen passed away. Once the sisters turned age ten, the fighting really began.

"Bellatrix I hardly think you desirve the crown!"
"Who dare you speak to your sister, and the future queen in that tone!"
"What leads you to believe that father will choose you?!"
"It's simple dearest sister, you lack the back bone required to be a ruler. I will rule these people with an iron fist! And that way no one shall ever defy me or my laws!!"
"Sister that is no way to run a kingdom! This land is everyone's as well as our own, we must listen to what the people have to say in order to better the kingdom for everyone"
Bellatrix scoffed and stuck her nose up at her goody goody sister.
"Oh sweet innocent Ilene, these people will walk all over you if you let them deside. With me as queen they will obey without question, and they will truely know who is in charge!"
Ilene scowled at Bellatrix, pointing to her sister she said
"You do no desirve our kind father's crown! He's taught us that everyone in this kingdom is a vital part to its health and prosperity! You will sacrafice all that he's worked for, just so you can have your moment, just so you can feel important?!!"
An evil glare crossed Bellatrix's face, and she smacked Ilene's hand out of her face with such force, Ilene staggered back nad held her hand in pain.
"You forget your place Ilene! I am the eldest and therefore succeed you!"
"Thou art only older by ten minutes!
"It matters not!!!! I am the eldest, father will choose me, and when he does I shall exile you to the farthest reaches of this land!!!!"
The heated fued for their fathers crown worsed as the time passed, nine years lapsed, and the queen soon died before her husband. The king continued to age, and as the day of the sisters seventeenth birthday approached, the time to choose did as well.
"I hope you enjoy the prison tower I have made up for you dearest sister!"
Bellatrix boasted, sticking out her chest in order to make herself appear more regal. Ilene turned up her nose and did not respond to her sisters ignorant boasting, instead watching her fathers room with teary eyes, having just recived that the king had passed in his sleep the night before.
The heavy wooden door slowly opened, and Bellatrix rushed over to the servant holding the delecate crown that'd been crafted before their fathers death. The servant turned away from her, and Bellatrix grabbed and santched at empty air trying to get the crown.
"Give it to me!! Give me my crown!!!"
"You knowest I woul milady, but I am afraid that it is not yours to have!'
"WHAT?!!!!"
The servant quickly dodged around Bellatrix, and knelled before Ilene, presenting her the crown.
"The throne is yours milady."
Ilene looked quiet surprised before her delicate fingers gingerly picked up the crown, as if it may break while under the slighest pressure. Bellatrix screamed and stamped her feet in anger.
"NO!!! No, no, no, no, no!!!!! This is an outrage!!! I am the eldest, I should get the crown!!!!!"
"Well Bellatrix, you do not walk away from this with empty hands. As my first order as queen of Larien, I banish you to the farthest reaches of the land!"
Bellatrix screamed in defiance as the royal gaurd dragged her away.
"This is not over Ilene!!! You shall pay you hear me?!! YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!"

Seething with rage, Bellatrix was put into exile. Months drew by without word of her condition, until the day came when Ilene recived a letter from Bellatrix. The letter had been a declaration of war.

Last edited by Bellatrix Rozencaster on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

Rozencaster, Bellatrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rozencaster, Bellatrix   Rozencaster, Bellatrix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm

Rozencaster, Bellatrix Fx49hx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/

Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Kingdoms :: Character Creation :: Character Information :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: