Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_vote_lcapA Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_voting_barA Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_vote_lcapA Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_voting_barA Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) Empty
PostSubject: A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)   A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Early afternoon had set into the air around Larien. The castle's activity had begun to die down from this mornings hustle and bustle. In the back garden, Ilene sat on the low stone wall that fenced off the rose bushes from the rest of the courtyard. Genshimaru, her dragon companion, lay by her side watching his master. He was easily twenty feet long, and twenty five feet from paw to shoulder.
He slowly lifted his head, letting out a soft 'murr' like sound as Ilene rested her chin against the back of her hands. A lot had been on the queens mind lately, not just the affairs with her sister and the war, but with her second commanding knight as well. Rain hadn't left her thoughts at all, ever since she'd accidentally seen him, o' naturale.
A light blush came to her pale face as she thought about it, and it made her rethink about her relationship with Rain. What would she do? Genshimaru stood, and nudged his master's shoulder softly. She smiled softly, and pet the ice dragons head.
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)   A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm

Miyu sighed, chewing on her lower lip as she approached the garden. Her audience with Ulan had not gone over well. In all honesty, he was an ass the entire time to her. She huffed, leaning against a tree. An apple fell and it hit her on the head. She winced slightly and caught it before it fell, taking a bite of it and continuing to walk.

She hummed to herself, milling over her recent luck. It was pretty miserable, she had to admit. So many things had gone wrong. She had almost scrapped the fall ball idea totally because of lack of response. She hummed a tune to herself, shaking her head. She was just so busy and tired that she had no energy to go into town at night and try to find someone.

She saw Ilene sitting on the ground and smiled, waving to her friend. She sat beside her, giving her pet dragon a pat on the head before facing the queen.

"Ilene, it's been a while! How have you been?" she asked, fiddling with the material of her pink skirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/

A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Page 1 of 1