Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Day out in the Larien Forest I_vote_lcapDay out in the Larien Forest I_voting_barDay out in the Larien Forest I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Day out in the Larien Forest I_vote_lcapDay out in the Larien Forest I_voting_barDay out in the Larien Forest I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Day out in the Larien Forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

Location : That is for everyone to know and for me to tell you. lol.

Day out in the Larien Forest Empty
PostSubject: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Haruka was laying in a vast and beautiful field, he has been living here for sometime now not that he would trying to remember it. His onyx eyes were closed as he sleeps the day a way with his arms behind his head, Chii walks along the field chirping away happily but stops his noises as he finds a worm which of course he chases after it. Mr. Dark was dead asleep but a little bump woke him up as he looked over he saw his faithful pet Chii who was pecking at the ground. "Heh, did you find something but it got away from ya?" Chii's face looked up at Haruka and he pecked his side making him flinch and sit up "Ow! Okay, I get it when I'm not wanted!" Chii continued chasing the worm and Haruka yawned down right loudly, how he hated his sleep from being disrupted.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Haruka looked around silently and he shrugged before laying back down with his arms above his head and his legs sprawled out, he was wearing sandles of brown leather and his wear which was a black kimono with a red obi snug around his waist. His weapons were in his sash of his obi not that anyone knew but him. Chii walked back and hopped onto his chest and perched itself on his chest earning a small smile from Haruka. "Now you come running back to me." Chii made a small peep noise before going silent making Haruka sigh and try to go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:56 pm

After a hour or so, Haruka woke up and rubbed the back of his head silently before looking down to Chii who wasn't there anymore and he frowned somewhere as he stood up and looked around in a frantic manner. "Chii?" Haruka walked a bit forward but stopped as he heard a far off distant peep and he ran over to where it was and stopping he saw Chii jumping up and down which interested Mr. Dark. "What is it?" Haruka looked forward and upon doing so Chii ran off making Haruka double take and watch his only friend flee and he blinked once with a curious gaze before looking back and flinching before running off. "Not cool." Chii flew for the tallest tree branch which made Haruka frown. Mr. Dark looked behind himself and he looked around before climbing up as well and as he makes it upward beside Chii a pack of wolves run under them all the while growling and barking at them which he couldn't help but laugh. "What a rush that was."
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Haruka laid in the branch with Chii on his left shoulder, but his chirping got on Mr. Dark's nerves and as he looks down toward the ground where the wolves are he blinked and he frowned smacking his palm into his face. "Ah, horse tongues." Chii continued his noise and Haruka sat up and he looked down seeing the wolves sniffing his things that he had left on the ground, why on earth did he forget that. After all it has all of his money in there as well as his belongings and Chii's food, as well as his food. Mainly everything they need to live was in that bag so he glared as he jumped down, Chii stayed perched in the tree. "Come on you mutts." Mr. Dark drew out his pair of weapons as he runs forward, the pack of wolves stopped and growled running toward him. There was at least 8 of them if not more, Haruka could not count and so he is going to have to beat them all up. His left arm with the weapon he was holding along with it hit head long into the wolf's forehead causing it to yelp. Haruka gasped as he blocked a attack with his right and he looked back and glared seeing two attack him for behind causing to to let go and pouncing upward onto the wolf in front of him. Mr. Dark smirked seeing the two attack the wolf he had just stepped on. "Nothing but mutts." Haruka smirked before returning his attention on the other wolves and he gasped as a wolf attack quite swiftly taking a hold of his weapon and pulled him to the floor which he recovered by standing up quickly and shifting his weapons around he hit a wolf in the snout and the other one in the nose.

Chii was chirping as if cheering Haruka on which made him smile as he spun his weapons around as he slams his foot into the ground and then shifting his body placed the spinning weapons into a wolf's face to where it hit it constantly in the face. Three of the 8 wolves retreated, Mr. Dark saw his bag and lunged forward grabbing the strap of his traveling bag and as he stands he gets attacked from behind on his right arm and he winced before slamming his elbow into the wolf's head and as it still clung to his arm he took his weapon on his right and jabs it hard into the wolf's head making it yelp and let got which then he kicked it in the lower part of its snout. Haruka liked animals but to those that attack he hates them with a passion. Haruka looked to the tree and he shifts to one side dodging a wolf's attack before running forward through the rest of the wolves as he sheaths his weapons in his sleeves which then he reaches forward with his left hand grabbing the branch and climbing up he laughs in victory even though it was a silent laugh. The wolves which were left ran off, and Haruka checked his wound while a glad Chii nuzzles his cheek glad to have him back in the tree and away from danger.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:37 pm

(Would you mind if cut in? If you do, I can just delete the post)

A gentle breeze swept through the trees as the day carried on. It was bright out and the clouds were barely there. The late summer weather wasn't too sticky, nor too cold. It was a perfect day for a stroll as the birds flit around in the sky, tweeting as they went along.

Walking through the woods on that particularly fine day was a female who stood five feet, four inches. She was sort of short for her age, but she was very lean, so it wasn't too bad. Her skin was tan from the summer sun. She wore a dress that looked like a pink shirt and a black skirt. She had red ribbons at the ends of the braids of her long, brown hair that fluttered behind her as she walked. She had a rather comely face and her posture was somewhat relaxed as she walked about, admiring the green grass and leaves. Her brown eyes were cheery, as if someone had just done something great for her or she haad done something great for someone else. A smile was fully displayed on her plump, shell pink lips, on of which was usually between her pearly white teeth out of habit.

After speaking with the Queen, Miyu's troubled mind was put to ease. After speaking to the gardener who had tried to flirt with her earlier, she had decided to take a walk, just to make sure no one suspicious was lurking around. She was slightly paranoid that someone would try to usurp the throne, though she knew that Ilene would never let that happen. She heard footsteps and barking nearby and stopped in her tracks.

The sight she saw before her amazed her. A man singlehandedly turned a pack of wolves away. Her eyes widened; surely he was knight! She took a deep breath and slowly stepped from her hiding spot behind the tree.

"Excuse me, sir? Are you all right?" she asked quietly, giving him a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:34 am

(All I can say is I am happy to have you join! ^^)

Haruka blinked in mid point of him treating his small bite he had recieved from the pack of wolves, looking down he blinked and he had to admit that he had not seen such a very good looking very well dressed girl before. Yeah, he had seen them but never did any of them talk to him since he was a bit on the strange side. Chii hopped up and down in greeting to the visitor which in turn made Mr. Dark smile as he jumps down swiftly landing infront of the maiden before him. He knew better than to back mouth someone who was of very importance to the kingdom, if he wants to make a good first impression do like the Roman's do. As he puts it mentally treat them nicely and they will treat you the same, much like how you would do if a flying bee crossed your path. If you didn't want to get stung, don't threaten it. "Ah, I am quite fine. As I say it is just a small flesh wound and it will heal in time." Haruka's left arm went up as he bowed to the well dressed maiden before him, being much like a knight than what he could probably let on. Sure, he had a ton of money and had a weapon which would never draw blood but more than bruise the enemy he could be called a good natured fighter not believing in blood spills. "I have to ask, which of course I hope to not make a bad first impression but why are you out here. There are more dangerous stuff than those mutts that had fled."

Chii hopped up in down in a chirping fashion before hopping off of Haruka and landing on the well dressed girl's shoulder which made Haruka flinch and snatch him up before looking over her shoulder in that manner as he tries to find any kind of dirt spots. Chii chirps away in a mad manner not that Mr. Dark cared, he just cared about not putting dirt on the girl who was obviously rich in money as well as thought. "Sorry about that, Chii gets excited when he meets a new person. " as he apologizes Chii pecks at his fingers making him flinch and lightly glare at the little bird making it flinch and go silent. That was his way of saying stop it to the chick and it understood him quite well.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 am

The female gave a polite curtsy to return the bow she had received. It was only polite to return a greeting, after all. She noticed a small, yellow chick on the man's shoulder and giggled lightly when it chirped at her, as if to say hello. A gentle blush spread across her cheeks when the giggle came out of her mouth. She wasn't used to laughing around anyone and she found her laugh rather embarrassing. She could tell he was thinking something, but she wasn't sure what.

"Thank you for your concern, Señor, but there's no need to be. I have a sword and am very well trained to use it. Of course, I prefer not to if I don't have to, but in war, you can never know who your enemy is." she replied politely, her face growing to unhappiness at the mention of war. 

She really disliked hostility. There was no need for it. Well, at least in her opinion there wasn't. Nobody was created to fight. Rather everyone was supposed to live in peace and harmony. The thought made her want to laugh bitterly at the irony of it all.

Miyu giggled when the chick jumped onto her shoulder. She pet it and cooed at it until the owner retrieved it from her shoulder. She had loved animals ever since she was a child. It was justified of course; for she was the only child and she had always found a companion in other creatures such as animals. The female shook her head, a fond smile crossing her face as the male spoke to her.

"It's all right. I love animals, so I don't mind it much." she said.

"If I may ask, what is the name of the gallant knight I have stumbled upon?" she asked sweetly, after letting a contented hum pass through her lips.

Last edited by Miyu on Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Haruka sighed seeing that there was no harm done and he smirked a little as he let little Chii go who then hopped up and down happily, I guess that was Chii problem for he liked just about everyone and that almost lead to getting him eaten when they first met. Mr. Dark felt responsible for the little chick since he was his only friend. "My name Haruka Bermont Dark. I am usually called Drake by my clients long ago. So, either you want to call me by Haruka or Drake. I really do not care as long as you know me and wish to get to know me per say?" Mr. Dark's expression became thoughtful as he saw her blush and he chuckled in a manner of silence, he had to admit that he found her blush quite adorable then again most girls as well as women did blush and often times he saw they were very good at it.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:20 pm

The female watched the little chick hop up and down and smiled, picking him up. She cooed at him for a little while, petting him. His feathers were soft and a yellow color that was gentle on the eyes. After a few minutes, she placed the small bird back on the man's shoulder.

"Ah, very well then, Señor Dark. I am Miyu Shimizu, the head adviser of Queen Ilene. You can just call me Miyu. Formalities are not exactly my thing," she said, chuckling.

After a few moments of silence passed, she tilted her head to the side. She thought she had heard some sort of eerie noise. The thought of something jumping out and attacking her scared her, but she was sort of prepared if it happened.

A moment after the sound started, someone, or rather, something, jumped out of the bushes. She drew her sword from its case, hoping the sunlight reflecting off the blade would drive the attacker away. When the creature persisted, she swung her sword and put a deep laceration on it's leg. However, she was knocked the the ground by the creature and struggled fruitlessly to escape from it's clutches. She prayed that she would be all right and that Mr. Dark would help her.

"Let go of me!" she cried, kicking the creature in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Haruka watched as she treats Chii kindly which he couldn't help but smile a little bit, as he heard her name and began to think about it. Mr. Dark's face made a thoughtful look as he heard that there was no need for formalities which baffled the man but he didn't say anything about it. "Nice to meet you, Ms. Miyu. I apologize but I have to be formal for I believe you are more important than me. Correct me however if I am wrong?" Haruka blinked looking to the ground as he pauses and before he knew it something attacked and that made his eyes expand as he saw it coming, it was unfazed by Miyu's blinding action and seeing her make a large gash in its leg he guessed it was one of those creatures which wouldn't stop attacking even if its hand had been sliced clean off of his hand. Mr. Dark's expression became serious and Chii flew for the highest tree for he just about died of fear, not that Haruka would run away. Miyu was in danger, and if he were to die right now fighting the beast he would do just that after all he has lived long enough.

"Hey, pal I suggest you quit attacking the girl and pick on someone your own size." drawing out his weapons he dashed toward the creature with pure intent in his eyes as he said quite loudly. "Me." with that said he jumped up toward Miyu and the creature who had her in its clutches and he swung his right arm with his weapon attached down to his elbow at the beasts forehead smacking it head long in between the eyes for he had not hold back. Even though Haruka's weapons do not draw blood if used hard enough though it may bruise something strongly much like a stunning feeling. Mr. Dark then used his left arm with the weapon along toward the beasts eyes, since he was in the air this was a two attack combo which he often time used for large animals, mainly Grizzly Bears. Though this creature wasn't a large bear, it sure fit the bill in size and he hoped that it delivers the same reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:07 pm

The creature yelped in pain and threw Miyu aside. The female let out a rather undiginifed squeal and drew her blade again, slashing at the other leg. She then rolled on her back and knocked the creature off its feet. She grabbed her sword, stabbed the creature in the chest and stood up, brushing the dust off of her. She let out a quiet snort and pushed the creature out of the way as best she could. She turned to Haruka, bowing.

"Thank you so much sir, I owe you my life. You're a very brave man," she said sincerely.

A heavy pink blush was spread across her whole face as she panted to catch her breath. Once she did, she let out a breathless chuckle. She looked to the fallen creature, whispering something to herself before turning her chocolate brown gaze back to Haruka. She really did owe him her life. In fact, now that she looked at him, he was quite attractive... She shook her head, willing the thoughts away. She hadn't much time for suitors; at least, not now. She had too much work to do around the palace. She was the head adviser for a reason.

"As you were saying, yes, I am important. However, I don't consider myself above all others. I come from a very humble home; I was just very lucky." she said, giving him a small, cheeky grin

She wanted him to be sure that she was okay. She herself knew it, but others may not have, so she thought she would let him know without knowing.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:48 pm

A young female with long brown hair but looks like a mix color of reddish- pink, walks a bit slowly through the forest, thinking a bit about some stuff. She looks at her red dress for a moment, seeing that there was something in there and she dusts it off and turns her looks back on ahead. The other day was something, being troubled by some guy that she knew for a while, then some annoying female that well..not liking some female and with how some of them act, anyway, she shrug that aside and walks a bit faster on ahead, enjoying the forest which is one of her favorite places. Sure it's dangerous and stuff, but she knows to watch out and take care of herself and knows her way around the place as well, though she may have trouble at times if some creatures were to come.

'Hm..what to do for now, I already finished some stuff that I had to do a bit ago and now I have some free time.' She thought and still was thinking for a few more seconds.

She shrugs a bit to that and stop walking for a moment and takes out a small paper she had, with something written on it and after looking at it, she puts it back away and leaves walking again. Now a bit more ahead, she hears some talking and stops walking near a tree, now seeing two there, a female and a male. For a second there, the male kind of sound like 'him' and even kind of look like him a bit in a way, she did hear they say their names and stuff, to her thought again she shrugs a bit again and sees a creature coming out of somewhere attacking them and watches how the male takes care of it. A knight, saving someone it looks to her, so still for now she stood a bit away from them and stood quiet and watches. She also then watches as the other female takes care of the creature, finishing it and watches as it dies or so it seems.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Landing after the attack, his brown leather sandles made a soft noise as he lands and softly sheathing his weapon by placing them down in his long sleeves as he watched Miyu finish the creature off and he had to admit that he was glad that he had helped when he did. Especially since he was needed in the fight, he of course knew that Miyu could handle herself but a little help never hurted anyone. "You are quite welcome, Ms. Miyu." Mr. Dark blinked as a overly happy Chii flew to Haruka and nuzzled his cheek making all kinds of chirping noises, always Chii worried about Haruka since he had suffered enough since he was a infant and so on. "Well, it would seem that luck has always been on your side. I wish that it continues of course." Haruka poked Chii making the little chick shiver and chirp making Haruka smirk before looking to Miyu and he placed his hand up to his face brushing a bit of his bangs back.

"Ms. Miyu as you know that you are a good person. From what I see you are also brave and intelligent as well as willing to go out on your way to make friends. Please though, I advise that you take it easy. A beautiful girl like you is rare and I know that since you are the first who have spoken to me since I came to and from this world. Please, don't get me wrong but I am not a knight I just have had a lot of experience in fighting. You got to fight to survive. I am sure you understand that you are from a great land and I am happy to be a part of it. Actually, I am thrilled to have met you and I hope to see you all the time since after all I did just save your life not that I expect payment of any kind. Understand however, that I am not asking you out to a fancy dinner or anything like that I just want you to take better care of yourself. Relax a little and find yourself a knight or a man who can treat you very well and not like those street thugs that treat a women wrong." Haruka's actions depend on the different people, he acts much like a person would to a different natured person, and he was acting very kind and sort of gentle to Miyu since she was important and if anything were to happen to her something bad would surely follow. Mr. Dark was a complicated man when it came to his own feelings, but that complicated-ness tends to die down in time and who knows he may find a place here after all since there was a lot of kind people here. Better people than where he had first came from as well as growing up in the world. Haruka knew the hardships of life, and even Chii knew since he often times almost gets eaten every single time he goes up to anyone, including to cooks. Mr. Dark wanted to live here and find a good way out of his hard life since he had always had one from when he was a infant growing up to how he was now. "Oh." upon saying this he hopped up into the branch getting his bag and hops back down with it around his arm. Chii chirps as Haruka lands and then he lands on Haruka's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Miyu tilted her head to the side, listening to something for a moment. She shrugged; maybe she was imagining something. She looked back to Haruka, relieved that he was unharmed. She herself had a little smudge of blood on her forearm, but she wiped it off on her finger, then onto the grass. She hoped the creature's blood wouldn't attract any other creatures.

Of course, this was proved wrong when a young girl wandered into the area. Miyu raised an eyebrow; was she here before? If she had been, she certainly hadn't seen her. Haruka's voice brought her back from her speculating and she chewed her lower lip nervously for a moment before relaxing. It was probably just a figment of her imagination. She really needed to start getting some sleep at night. She pondered his words, nodding. She hoped the same thing for herself, though she would give up her happiness for Ilene's any day. She would gladly set aside her own happiness for any of her friends really.

"I see. I will keep your words in mind, Senor Black. You yourself are a kind person and I wish you the best as well. I'm sure any woman is deserving of your kind deeds and wise words." she said politely, nodding to him.

Her mind flitted back to Ilene, wondering if she had ever gotten out of her room. She hummed and mulled over the thought for a moment, before turning back to what she thought she had seen. She frowned at the landscape, shaking her head. She had to have been hallucinating; there was no other explanation.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Accalia had noticed that the other two had noticed her there, though they still seem to be talking still, she decides to walk more to them, guessing maybe that it wouldn't hurt and stood a still a bit away from them."Nice job, taking care of that creature." She said to them, with a bit of a smile or it seems like a kind of smile. She had noticed that there was also another visitor there as well, another one of 'them' who it seems to be looking at them and then looks to her and says something, of course she couldn't say anything to it with the other two there and well she doesn't want them to know about her gift and stuff.

She moves her hand to her hair, well her finger to her hair and twirls it around her finger out of habit as most of the time and stood quiet for a moment while looking down at the ground for the moment and 'it' came to her and keeps talking to her and which she still couldn't talk back or anything to it, so she still ignores it for now and looks back to the other two. She sees a cute little bird with the male and couldn't help but to think that it was cute and well she is a animal person, so that's to be expected of her."What a cute little bird." She said, still looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Haruka saw another girl come out and he went silent for a moment, hearing Miyu's response did put a small smirk on his face. "My words are there and here for a reason. Also, nice to meet you. Why are you out here by yourself?" Mr. Dark asked the other women before him with his hands on his hips, Chii hops up and down in greeting which put a rather humorous face on Haruka. There goes Chii loving the first person he sees again, why does he bother. After mentally thinking this before his eyes looked to the other girl and Miyu he had begun to wonder something but that thought never came since he was listening to the two women before him and he waited for one of them to talk. Upon hearing the response about Chii he smirked a bit glad to know everyone loves his little friend. "This is, Chii. He is my friend and obviously my worried nanny."
Back to top Go down
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 pm

Miyu nodded politely to Haruka, then the other girl. She looked at the sky and saw that is was time for her to be headed out.

"It was nice speaking with you, Mr. Dark and thank you once again. However, I must bid both of you adieu for I have a rather important things to attend to. Adios and buenas suertes," she said, bowing and walking off.

(Exits from the topic.)
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:04 pm

Accalia listens to the male talking, saying what the cute little bird name was and saw how it got happy jumping up and down. She just wanted to pet it after seeing that, but knows better since it's the males pet and well, that's how she is as well. "Nice to meet you, Chii." She said in a soft friendly tone, which is how she usually talks like that mostly to animals. She looks at the other female for just a moment before looking back to the male and heard his question. Why is she here alone?"Why am I out here alone? Oh, no reason." She had said back for a answer, and she kind of felt like maybe playing around a bit, so her tone may have sound sarcastic or something like that.

"But it is nice meeting a 'knight' as well, who I still don't know his name yet? Accalia is mine. Hm..Mr. Dark, I think she said?" She says as well, that sounds like the same tone as when she said the other thing and then had noticed that 'it' give up in talking to her, since she couldn't talk back to it so it just left out of there. Not that she wanted to really ignore it or anything since it didn't seem much like the annoying ones, but anyways, she looks back to the other female who seems to be looking at the sky for a moment then looks back down, saying that she had stuff to do and watches as she leaves and then looks back to the male.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

"My name is Haruka Bermont Dark. You may call me what my old clients use to call me which was Drake. However that is up to you, Ms. Accalia." Haruka replied unfazed by how she said her responses, never had he seen another women out here by herself and he wondered about that not that he would know the answer to it though. Chii chirped happily hearing Accalia's response to it. Mr. Dark blinked however when he heard what Miyu had said and watched as she left and he waved sort of normally to her departure. Haruka then looked back to Accalia calmly with his traveling bag still on his left shoulder with Chii on his right being all happy.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Accalia tilts her head hearing what he has said and nods a bit back."Hm..then I think I shall call you either Haruka or Dark, since you said it's up to me." She said and looks to the bag he's holding on his back, wondering if he plans on leaving so she asks."Leaving I guess?" She says and looks to her dress, seeing that a part of it seems to got something on it, so she dusts it off and then after that, she looks back at Haruka, waiting to hear what he has to say. In a way, she did think sometime coming here alone is something, but she does know how to take care of herself and stuff, so most of the time she's okay. "Besides creatures around, the forest is a good place." She had also says, while looking around for a bit, even if it's dangerous, she still comes here every now.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Haruka blinked and he shrugged with his eyes closed and as he does so, Chii stops and looks to Haruka curiously being silent as Mr. Dark answers. "Yes, it is up to you. Leaving, not of yet for I am still enjoying my light day off even though it never seems to last." Haruka's onyx colored eyes looked to the side for a brief second and after doing just that he looked to his bag and placed it down beside him as he opens it up and takes out a bit of bread that he had purchased a day or so ago. Holding it up to Chii, the little chick eats it right up making Mr. Dark smirk. "Let me tell you something, everywhere else no matter where there are creatures. It is the way of life sadly to say."
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Accalia watches Haruka actions and listens to what he says, she guess that he haven't been having any easy days? Or so it seems to her but she doesn't ask anything about that or anything and stood quiet for a moment, as to thinking for a bit. and looking at the ground for a bit as well. She then looks back to him, seeing that he took out a breed from his bag and starts feeding the baby chick Chii and still couldn't help but to think, that it's cute. She watches as it eats the little pieces of breed and then looks back to Haruka, after hearing what else he had to say and looks back down at the ground."I know, but still, that doesn't mean that anyone should not be out and enjoy themselves, they still should." She had say and what she had thought about, then looks back up from the ground.
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Haruka looked to his wrapped wrists and he sighed knowing that at times he would have to change them from time to time. Chii was eating the left overs on his shoulder not that he minded as he took off the bandages showing his oddly looking wrists, Haruka looked over his hands and begins dusting his own hands off of small bread crumbs. Mr. Dark then looked to Chii and he smiled a bit. "Yes, but they never seem to last for me. Lets just say that it kept happening ever since I was a infant." Chii chirps flying around his head and Haruka just watched Chii as he did so making him chuckle placing his hands on his hips. Haruka really did enjoy Chii's company and it showed on his face, maybe that was a light perk to his hard life style. Since Chii was there with him all these hardships never seemed so hard but more on the terms of being easy.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 pm

Accalia shakes her head a bit staying quiet for the moment, as she looks to Haruka's wrists and see how they were. She noticed that they were wrapped up in bandages and did in a way wonder about why they were like that, but she feels that it wouldn't be nice to ask him, so she didn't. She then walks a bit closer to him and smiles a bit to him."I see, well don't give up. I'm sure there will be more good days to come for you, even if you have to wait for them." She said, again saying what she had thought was best to say to him. She watches as Chii eats a bit more and almost giggle a bit, to how it was acting, those two seem to be pretty close and at least he had someone with him here, unlike her."You have cute little Chii with you, so you're not alone, unlike me, I am."
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Haruka noticed she was looking at his wrist and he couldn't help but be observant since it came with him from the many years of fighting and doing other things like survive. "Hm, true. My wrists got broken when I was kidnapped by many people that I have no idea what they were talking about. Ms. Accalia, you are not alone or you do not have to be for I will mentally be praying for you." Mr. Dark smirked as Chii lands on Accalia's head and chirps and a happy tune of music that it had heard from instruments. Haruka ties the top of the bag with a content expression and in the front pocket he gets a roll of bandages and he wrapped his wrists as tight as he could get them as he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day out in the Larien Forest   Day out in the Larien Forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day out in the Larien Forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next