Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Cross, Accalia. I_vote_lcapCross, Accalia. I_voting_barCross, Accalia. I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Cross, Accalia. I_vote_lcapCross, Accalia. I_voting_barCross, Accalia. I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Cross, Accalia.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accalia
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Accalia

Cross, Accalia. Empty
PostSubject: Cross, Accalia.   Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Cross, Accalia. 23vjk42
Spoiler:
“Every individual has a place to fill in the world, [Accalia] and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not.”

kThe Introductionk

The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove one's self a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.

kFirst Name: Accalia.
kMiddle Name:
kLast Name: Cross.
kAliases: May have some.
kGender: Female.
kAge: Seems around 16-17. (Real age is unknown to others.)
kSexual Orentation: Straight.
kSpecies: Half-breed. (Wolf demon.) (Human.)
kKingdom in which you live: Larien.

kThe Appearance k
"Human nature will not flourish, any more than a potato, if it be planted and replanted, for too long a series of generations, in the same worn-out soil. My children have had other birthplaces, and, so far as their fortunes may be within my control, shall strike their roots into unaccustomed earth."

kHair: Long brown hair, well not that long and that may seem like another color as well, as like a purple or pink kind of color. She does like wearing bows on her hair most of the time as well and will wear matching ones, with what she’s wearing. The both sides of her hair in the front side are in hair things, that also matches her what she wears.
kEyes: Her eyes seem like more than one color, either a red/ pink kind of color and as well as looking brown.
kSkin: Fair, not to tan or light of a skin color.
kHeight and Weight: Around 100-105 pounds and as for her weight, 5'5 or so.
kClothing Style: She tends to like mainly dress and stuff.(Look at picture for a type she likes wearing and pretty much of what other things she wears with her clothes.) She does at times wear other type of shirts and skirts and stuff and two favorite colors she does like wearing, blue and red, she wears red most of the time and looks clothing that she thinks looks pretty but depends on which type they are. She would wear a bow on her hair to match what’s she’s wearing, like a red one most of the time since she wears red dresses mostly and she will wear blue, for blue. She can be a bit picky about clothing as well. Oh and to what she usually wears, she wears sleeves that goes along with her dress and a ribbon near the neck.
kMiscellaneous: She has kind of a small mark looking tattoo on her right shoulder, info about it, is unknown for now.

kThe Powersk
"If she be all tenderness, she will die. If she survive, the tenderness will either be crushed out of her, or—and the outward semblance is the same—crushed so deeply into her heart that it can never show itself more."
kSpecial Ability: She has the ability to see spirits/ ghosts, which is something she has had since a small child and may have been born with it as well. There's still some stuff about her ability that she doesn't understand at times, though she knows a good amount of how to use it. She can talk to them as well and sometimes helps them as well, though there are some bad ones, annoying ones more like it at times.
kWeapon: Her weapons are cards or it looks like some type of cards. She has had them since she was a small child and was teach on how to use them. She can use her element with them, pretty much she would use them in battle, if she were to get into any fights and stuff.
kElement: Wind.

kThe Masquaradek
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."
kPersonality: She can be quiet at times, but that doesn’t mean that she’s shy around others and she can be stubborn as well, pretty much she tends to act different to others, depending on the person and how they act towards her, and how she's feeling, as to if the person is mean or something like that, she may just act the same back or just may mess around with the person in a way. She does tend to tease guys that she would find interesting, and also, if someone doesn’t have a good first impression with her, she may not like the person and may act somewhat cold as well to them. There has been times that she may get embrass and tries to hide it sometimes and like most of everyone, yes, she may get annoyed at times as well and have times that she rather be alone.
kLikes:

• Sweets.
  • Animals.
  • Traveling around to new places.
  • Interesting things/peoples.

kDislikes:

• Annoying peoples.
  • Some stormy days.(Only when there’s lighting.)
  • Some females.(Due to past.)
  • Being told what to do.

kFears: Lighting.(From past which isn't told in the history.) And something happening to those dear to her, close ones.
kBad Habits: Teasing, and plays with her hair.(As to curling her hair with her fingers sometimes.)

kThe Epic Chroniclek
“Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
kBirthday: November, 5.
k Family: Parents, as well as having any brothers or sister is unknown. She thinks they are dead and so she knows nothing about them and was only raise by a foster ‘father’ but his whereabouts is unknown at the moment or if he’s still alive or not.
k Other Relationships:None.
kHistory: Most of Accalia life is not really known by others much, she grow up alone without any parents or at least not that she remembers having any or knows who they were or even if they are alive or where they are. Anyway, she was raise by a guy who’s her foster father and who found her at a very young age and took her in, as his own child. Even when he found out about what she was and stuff, he still took care of her. She did grow up hardly without anyone, not hardly having friends, mainly due to her secret ability, but she did had one friend, who didn't care that she was a bit different and was about the same age of her, they would pretty much always have fun together, playing, going to check out new places and stuff, as well as other stuff. In a way she might of find him as a older brother or something like that, after a bit of while, she haven’t seen since he had to go away, or so they told her.

Sometime later, a while more later, she did change a little, due to some stuff and she again found herself alone, since the two that she was close to wasn't around, she haven't seen or heard from them for a long while, so she went somewhere else, as to wanting to start a new start to life and get away from her problems. Who knows, maybe find someone to be with, as she says, who knows what may happen in a new places, who knows who she would meet as well and as well as knowing that there are more of bad days to come, since it does happen to everyone and well here she is, living a new life, though she does still wonder about some things from her past. Even though there were a little of her past that she can't remember, she tries not thinking much about it, though she sometimes can't help but to.(More of her history may be told throughout rping.)

Last edited by Accalia on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

Cross, Accalia. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cross, Accalia.   Cross, Accalia. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Cross, Accalia. 2hi1gus

Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com

Cross, Accalia.
Page 1 of 1