Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rain
The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 pm

"he seem like a great man i wish i have meet him' he said to her as he stood up and fallowed her and walk behind her as he look up and down a few book he then turn to her with her back turn and wanted to say the right words about her father but it he mess up it would upset her he decided to say something and open his mouth to say thing
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:37 pm

"Thank you Rain. Yes, he was a wonderful, wonderful man. Everyone in the town loved him, he was a magnificent king. I hope that I may live up to his image some day."
She said as her fingers carassed the binding of on eo fht ebooks on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:42 pm

he smiled instead of saying something as he was happy she wanted live up to his image one day "maybe you will milady and you might need help because no king or queen cant do everything on there own" he said as he stood behind her the whole time
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 pm

"I do hope that, one day I will find a man who is worthy. Someone kind and thoughtful, who truely loves me for who I am."
She sighed softly at the prospect of finding someoen like that.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:51 pm

"who knows what the future holds you could find the man right under your nose and you wont even know it fate is strange that way" he said to her as he blush to when he said right under her nose implying he was the one but not just saying it out of the blue like that
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Ilene's eyes widden slightly, and a very light blush crossed over her cheeks. Her figners still lay on the binding of the book, and she dare not turn around for fear of Rain seeing that tone to her cheek bones.
"Yes, you never really now who is prefect for you until you truely find them and get to know them. It could be the person you have known for a long time, or person you have just met. Fate is funny that way, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm

"it is" he said said he feel a bit tired and yawn "i am sorry milady i need to some rest" he said as he wonder where his room was "where might i sleep?" he ask her
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh, there is an avalialbe room just a two doors down the hall from my room. You may sleep there, it should be to your liking I hope."
She said smiling softly without turning around to face Rain, still blushing softly.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:28 pm

he bows to her and leave down to the room and enters it he took off the outfit and folded it up and set it in the closet and get into the bed naked and fell sleep
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 pm

After he left Ilene finally turned back around. Her hands plaxced themselves over her heart, and she found it to be beating quick quickly. Thinking for a breif moment, she shook her head and began heading back to her room.
"No, no I just met him. It can't be that simple..."
She muttered to herself as she changed from her dress into her nightgown. She fell into bed, and then began to think again.
'But, could it really be....him...?'
Her green eyes slowly closed and soon she slipped into a relam of dreams
(Topic end)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)   The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen and the Knight (Rain, closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2