Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_vote_lcapA nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_voting_barA nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_vote_lcapA nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_voting_barA nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) Empty
PostSubject: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:30 pm

The night air was brisk, a soft breeze rustled through the hedges and trees of the catsle gardens of Larien. The bell tolled, one...two...three...four...nine times, striking the hour of nine. A glorious cresent moon hung amoung the tapestry of stars, all was silent amoung the gardens. However, the silence came to be broken as the sound of gentle footfalls echoed against the pearl walls of the shinning castle.
Cluthed in a white night gown, with her white hair running free of her crown, Ilene strolled amoungst the gardens, her pale face seeming to glint in the pale shine of the moon. Her deep green eyes were partially glazed, in deep though she was.
Her pale hands held onto the gown's front, trying to keep her body warm as she walked. The queen approached a hedging, and sat along the low wall that encircled it. With her gaze slowly shifting onto the radiant luna, she thought to herself in peaceful dreaming
'Oh celestial being that looms over us all, my mind is so heavy it seems as of late. If I could wonder as to a single thing, it is to when I shall forget this nonsense with my kin, and to focus on mine own happiness.
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:42 pm

through out the castle foot steps can be heard as the knights was making there daily rounds two knights was watching the main gates as the others was walking the halls so no one would sneak in at night Rain was walking the halls that he was in charge of as soon as he was about too turn around he saw queen Ilene leave her room Rain stayed hidden as he trailed the queen and watch her so she wont be hurt he stayed hidden being pillars and edges quieting his breathing so no one can hear it "i will just watch you with out being seen so if something happens i will be able to save you" he whisper too him self.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Ilene eyes slowly fluttered closed as she listened to the silent sounds of the night air for a breif moment. Then as they once again opened, she felt she was being watched. Ilene had a fair idea of who it could be, as he would be by her side nearly all the time.
"Rain, I know it is you. Please do not hide like this, come, join me."
She said without turning her head to look behind her. Ever since his arrival Rain had constantly been around Ilene. The thought of his arrival day and the... incident made a vibrant blush come across the bridge of Ilene's nose. Ilene had never seen a man anked before and she'd been very embarased. She prayed to herself that he'd forgotten about that.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:54 pm

"i guess i cant hide from you your highness" Rain said stepping out from the pillar and walking over too her he stood next too her as a knight should and watch the sky he keep his blade in its holder and stood there watching to make sure queen Ilene was safe he still remember what happen at the hot spring and keep him self from blushing so she will think he forgot about it as he watch the sky he was a few bats flying and owls hooting the night was too calm not a single cricket made noise and rain was subspecies about it.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:58 pm

Ilene watched Rain from the corner of her eye, he was tense. The night had been very queit, not even the crickets were playing their normal symphany.
"Rain please calm down, the night is silent there is no need to be so restless."
She said softly, trying to get her knight to relax. It seemed she had spoken too soon. A shadow moved in the distance and Ilene flinched. Once again her hands grasped her night gown, as if her hands were trying to cover her heart.
"Perhaps I am wrong?"
She muttered as she moved away from the shadows a bit more, watching to make sure nothing was there. Then a glint, and a knife flew forth, aimed toward Ilene.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Rain started to calm down a bit until he saw the shadow he try too see where it was as he saw a shinny metal figure flying at Ilene he had no time to draw his blade so rain step in the way of the knife and too the blade to his side as the blade struck him in his side blood ran down his side as he pulled the knife out and tosses it where he saw the knife was toss from Rain held his side as he try too keep him self from bleeding out "loosing too much blood" he said as he took part of his cloak and rip it so he could use it so try too stop the blood.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:10 pm

Ilene's throat belted out a shrill scream of terror as she saw Rain become injured. Hastily, she pushed herself form the wall and ran toward the knight, kneeling beside him and trying to stop the bleeding with her ice powers. As the wound froze, tears feel from Ilenes eyes as she watched Rain bleed, the clanking of armor was fastly approaching.
Before the other knights arrived Ilene muttered as she held onto Rain's head
"Rain, please do not die... I cannot let another of my knights die... especially not you.."
As the last words choked from her throat, the other knights quickly assembled. Half apprehended the assassin and ended him there, the other half gathered up Rain and ran him to the infermary. Ilene watched with teary vision as they ran to get their brother help. With all her might she prayed, she prayed that he would be safe as another knight lead her back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Rain was rush too the infirmary as he pass out from blood loss and awoken with the cut stitch back up and three days later he sat up in his bed and held his side "where am i?" he ask him self as he look around "last i remember was the queen was being attack and i pass out after i toss the knife" as soon as he said that he try to get out of bed "the queen is she ok i have too see her" he said trying to move too the door but pain was still running thought his body.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Three sleepless days passed, and as Rain finally awoke and tried to rush and see the queen a maid quickly stopped him and set him back onto the bed.
"Please Sir Rain, do not stress your wound anymore or it may reopen. The queen is fine but she has not been at ease since you came here three days ago. I shall go tell her that you are awake."
The maid then stood and hurriedly walked from the room. Moments passed and the sound of heeled shoe clacking against the hard floors of the caslte appraoched. The heavy wooden door open and ilene threw herself at Rain to embrace his neck, sobbing softly.
[coor=#0066FF]"Rain! You are alright! I was so frightened! I could have faced the assassin a thousands times over and it still wold have not scared me as much as seeing you hurt like that!"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:37 pm

"i am sorry i worry you but i been through worst in the past" he said remembering what happen with his parents he smiled and hole she would calm down "your highness you should not cry be strong if you show any weakness your people might become anxious" he replayed hopping that would help her calm down some "and i did promise i would protect you with my life so there nothing to worry around" he said trying to get up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Ilene barely heard him as she began to calm down by herself. Then as a shock she nearly moved in to touch his lips with hers. Quickly seeing this she backed away, her face a lucid red and her hands clamped firmly over her mouth. It became tense and awkward as she said nothing, hoping Rain wouldn't become angry with her.
Luckily nobody else was in the infurmary so nobody else saw what had just happened. Ilene quickly turned so her back faced Rain, trying to get her face back to it's pale tone before she faced him again.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:00 pm

he look as she was about too kiss him and he just look at her hr smiled as she had her back turn to him he try too stand as he was still in pain as he got his feet on the ground and stood up he was still in his pants she might not know about it as he walk over too her and hug her from behind "thanks for worrying about me" he said as he let go and grab his coat and put it on "time to get back to work" he said.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Ilene felt Rain embrace her from behind and her face flustered again. Then she saw him trying to reach for his coat. In a flicker she grabbed onto it and looked to Rain with a very serious face.
"Rain, as your queen and your friend I command you to rest until you are fully healed."
Then with an even more serious look, she said the one thing Rain could not refuse.
"That is a direct order Sir Rain."
Her voice was very serious, unbecoming of her as most knew her. When she spoke like this it would even frighten some people as they knew her as a very kind, soft spoke monarch.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Rain stop and he know he could not refuse a order as he sighs and walk over to his bed "yes your highness" he replayed as he laid back in his bed when he was walking too his bed his tattoo was mostly cover by his hair and was very hard too tell what it look like there was some words in the language of the elves.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Ilene nodded and let go of the coat as she watched him walk toward the bed again. As his hair swayed from his exposed back, strange symbols suddenly showed themselves to Ilene. They appeared to be in some strange language, she remembered Rain had told her he was half elf, it must have been elvin writtings.
As he lay back down she nodded and turned to slowly walked back out fo the room. As the door shut she scurried off to the library to see what the symbols meant.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Rain relax in bed and slept there as soon as his head hit the pillow he feel asleep and stayed in his room to heal up and rest up so he can continue protecting the queen and the country as he sleep he had dream of his past as he use too be a bounty hunter and how he took in many criminals and how he miss out on capturing a dangerous man because how powerful he was and how he escape and how he swear he would get revenge Rain soon woke up that night and all sweaty "i hope that man don't come here or else i might not be able too save anyone" he said as he look out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:51 pm

From the time she entered the library to that night, Ilene searched every book she could find to try and see what those symbols on Rain's back mean. Volume after volume, page after page, word after word and still she found nothing. With a heavy sigh Ilene ran her finger thorugh her snowy locks, glaring at the book she'd just found and closed it, placing it on the growing stack of ten books already.
She moved back farther and farther amoung the rows of shelves trying to find anything that might help. Once in the very back of the library, she stopped as she came across an older volume then anything she'd ever seen. Removing it from the shelf, and brushing the dust form the cover she hurriedly went back to her seat and flipped open the book.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Rain tried to sleep knowing he might dream of the past and laid back down he stayed up and look at the ceiling and wonder if the guy was caught or if he might be dead or something as he stood up from bed and walk to the rest room.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

In hope, Ilene turned the yellow pages of the old book. Atlast her hopes were realized as she came across symbols that looked much like the ones she'd seen imprinted on Rain's back. She read further and further, then stood up in shock as the book fell onto the table, a cloud of dust flying away.
"W-what?! How is this possible?! I have to talk to Rain!"
She said and ran from the library, holding the book under her arm as she used her free hand to pick up the skirt of her dress. Once she reached the infirmary, she opened the door looking for Rain.
"Rain?! Rain where are you?!"
She almost yelled, her voice holding shock and some anger in it as well. How could he have not told her this?! He was her knight, noble and loyal to her! He must keep no secrets!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:03 pm

As he walk out of the bathroom not too far from his room he walk up to Ilene "what the matter are we under attack?" he ask her wondering if the guy he never brought in attack he went too grab his blade and got ready thinking they was under attack
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:07 pm

As Rain ran out Ilene threw the book on the ground on the open page and shoved it with her foot toward him. It showed the symbolsa nd she crossed her arms in anger.
"I saw the marking on your back Rain, whay have you not told me this?! Why have you kept that your are of noble blood, a prince no less, from me?!"
She yelled, her voice becoming shrill with furry and disappointment. Ilene trsuted Rain, and though she would not say it now, she even thought she had feelings for the knight. But now that she knew he was hiding something from her, she shook her head, burnign tears of anger in her eyes.
"I thought I knew thee Rain, I believed you to be my friend, my knight. But I was wrong, I know nothing of you!"
With a stamp of her foot she turned and ran out, not giving Rain the satisfaction of seeing her cry.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:14 pm

as she ran out ran pick up the book and r saw he was from a royalty he read it more and saw the clan was killed off almost 10,000 years ago "i never know i was a prince but why me i mean i never ask too be a prince or why this was on my back my dad had the same tattoo and his father had it" he said as he walk out of his room and try to find Ilene as he walk the pain was still there as he was still weak and almost fainted from the pain "must keep on going" he said as he almost fell over a maid ran too him "sir rain your still injure you must go back too your room" she said rain stood up and walk more "im fine i need to talk to the queen" he said
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Ilene burst outside into the gardens, confusing the gaurds that were standing there. She yelled for them to leave her as she ran deeper and deeper into the hedge maze in the back of the castle. Finding the center at last, she cumpled beside the stone bench that stood there, her head burrying itself into her arms as she began to cry.
In truth Ilene didn't even know why she was crying, and she couldn't think of a reason. She just cried and cried. The day was gone and the night was just beginning, crickets sounded this night, chirping a sad tune that Ilene cried to even more.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 pm

as rain walk more the guards was walking out and stop at rain "i would stay away from the queen she is pretty upset right now" he said as they walk off to get some food Rain walk over too the garden and open the door as he walk more his wombs reopen and as he walk he left a small bloody trail he try to keep his self from screaming and keep on walking he fallowed the foot steps she left on the ground and fallowed then too the center as he made the corner he was holding his side and some blood was coming out through his fingers as he was holding his side "f-f-finaly...... found..... y-y-you...." he said weakly as he fainted from blood loss.
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Ilene's tears slowly faded into her skin, but she stayed bunched up into herself to try and calm herself more. Rain's voice startled her and she whipped herself around just to watch him fall. She gasped so loud it was a hair away from a scream, and scurried over to rest him head in her lap and freeze the wound again. The tears returned and they fell onto Rain's face.
"What have I done? Rain you are now hurt twicee because of me... I am not fit to be queen, I cannot even keep my knights safe let alone my subjects...."
She muttered then looked to Rain, as she wept she bent down and kissed his forehead.
"Please forgive my foolishness..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)   A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next