Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCastle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barCastle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapCastle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barCastle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Castle tour (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:01 pm

She blinked as she heard him snoring. Swallowing she very lightly tapped on the door to the springs.
"Rain, it's dangerous to sleep in the springs. Rain..?
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:03 pm

he woke up and look around thinking she was at the men bath door "oh sorry i fell alseep" he yelled making it think he was in the men side
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 pm

"I know, but it is dangerous to do that! You don't know if you will slide under the water and drown!"
She said, true worry and concern in a voice.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:07 pm

"sorry your highness" he said yelling as he stayed in the water and does not know he is naked in the water
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 pm

As they talk one of the gaurds walked by and stopped hearing Rains voice.
"Is that the new man?"
"Yes it is, why?"
The gaurd scratched the back of his head and guestered with his thumb to the wall.
"He does know he's in the womens side right?
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:13 pm

he stays where he is and just relax not hearing the guards at all
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:18 pm

The gaurd walked away, leaving a blushing Ilene. She bangs on the door again.
"Rain! You're in the wrong side!That's the womans side!"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:20 pm

he raise a eye brow and walk over to the door and open it thinking he was still in how towel and look at her "what you mean?" he ask her
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Ilene froze and her face turned bright tomato red. She closed her eyes and covered them as fast as she could.
"RAIN YOUR NAKED!"
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 pm

rain look down as he saw he was wearing no towel he cover his self and put on his clothes and grab his sword and walk back to her blushing very much "sorry your highness" he said as he walk bye her not giving eye contact to her feeling very embarrass
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Ilene kept her eyes covered, her face and neck burning hot red. As she heard him walk back out, she looked to see he was decent once more and let her hands drop.
"That is fine, it just startled me that's all. I have never seen a man in that...state of affairs.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:32 pm

"it fine any woman would react the same some would slap the guy with you the guy explaining" he said as walk still "i um must get to work your highness" he said to her
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:34 pm

"Yes, yes of course. Well, goodbye then Rain."
She said and nodded to him, walking away at a slightly brisk pace.
Back to top Go down
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 pm

he felt to embarrass of him self he let the queen see him naked he could not face her at the moment and keep on walking
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm

(end of topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle tour (closed)   Castle tour (closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castle tour (closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2