Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Giler High (Rain) I_vote_lcapGiler High (Rain) I_voting_barGiler High (Rain) I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Giler High (Rain) I_vote_lcapGiler High (Rain) I_voting_barGiler High (Rain) I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Giler High (Rain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain
Peasant/Worker
Peasant/Worker
Rain

Giler High (Rain) Empty
PostSubject: Giler High (Rain)   Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Giler High (Rain) 23vjk42
Spoiler:
“Every individual has a place to fill in the world, Giler High and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not.”

kThe Introductionk

The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove one's self a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.
kFirst Name:
kMiddle Name:Giler
kLast Name:High
kAliases:Rain
kGender:male
kAge: {18} {{21}}
kSexual Orentation: Heterosexual
kSpecies:Hybrid (human) (Elf)
kKingdom in which you live: Larien

kThe Appearance k
"Human nature will not flourish, any more than a potato, if it be planted and replanted, for too long a series of generations, in the same worn-out soil. My children have had other birthplaces, and, so far as their fortunes may be within my control, shall strike their roots into unaccustomed earth."

kHair:Rain hair is a long and rouge look he is also blond his hair goes down past his shoulder blade
kEyes:he has blue eyes
kSkin:he has peach skin and his smooth and has almost no scars
kHeight and Weight:he stand at 6 foot 2 and is 150 pounds
kClothing Style: he always where royal like clothes that he is known as a knight he where a long scarf that is mostly torn from fast battles he wear gloves and boot and when he is not in battle he wear plain clothes
kMiscellaneous: {he has a tattoo on his back that is the mark of a elf

kThe Powersk
"If she be all tenderness, she will die. If she survive, the tenderness will either be crushed out of her, or—and the outward semblance is the same—crushed so deeply into her heart that it can never show itself more."
kSpecial Ability:Rain has the power to heal through a kiss the power cant heal is the person is not willing to accept the kiss or if the person does not love him the kiss only works with lips to lips and it can only heal small wounds like scrapes and small cuts his kiss and heal stomach aches and is able to heal bruises he does have the power to reach anywhere on the person body and he like to keep his power a secret
kWeapon:
Spoiler:
kElement: ice

kThe Masquaradek
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."
kPersonality:Rain is a strong will guy he is a front man battler he will help defend the weak and battle his way through any enemy if the queen is in danger and he will risk his life for her he or and his friends and comrades he is known as the head knight and is the best of the knights he will risk his life for the queen and if she make a small mistake like try to pet a dog that might look rapid he would stop the dog and scolded her but he means well when he scolds the queen and smile and give her a hug letting her know he did not really mean it and he wanted to keep her safe
kLikes:

• the queen
  • his comrades
  • defending the weak
  • flowers

kDislikes:

• evil people
  • seeing the queen hurt
  • hot days
  • people who yell at the wueen

kFears:the queens death
kBad Habits:he flips his hair and falls asleep during dinner where most people think he died but he is just asleep

kThe Epic Chroniclek
“Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
kBirthday:09/09
k Family:both mother and father is died
k Other Relationships:he has a secret crush on the queen
kHistory: Rain is a half who lost his Parent's to a robber he later enter a school and he later found out that he had the power to heal other if thy desire to be heal by a kiss Jiro have no brother or sisters he will fall in love but he never experience love him self he traveled the world for a while until he came across Larienand decide to stay there. he live in that town until he trun 21 he started training as a knight and became a knight he tarin in swords and is able to wield his with a single hand the sword was 5 tons and he is able to lift his with a single hand}

Template created by Miyu. Steal and you die ^_^ Inspired by the wonderfully brilliant work of Zuri. Also inspired by the template of Lost Generations, Forest of Secrets and the past templates of Miyu. Quotes are by Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864)

Last edited by Rain on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

Giler High (Rain) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giler High (Rain)   Giler High (Rain) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Approved!

Giler High (Rain) 2nlfd3m
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com

Giler High (Rain)
Page 1 of 1