Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Shimizu, Miyu  I_vote_lcapShimizu, Miyu  I_voting_barShimizu, Miyu  I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Shimizu, Miyu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

Shimizu, Miyu  Empty
PostSubject: Shimizu, Miyu    Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:32 am

Shimizu, Miyu  23vjk42
Shimizu, Miyu  268
“Every individual has a place to fill in the world, [Miyu] and is important in some respect whether he chooses to be so or not.”

kThe Introductionk

The greatest obstacle to being heroic is the doubt whether one may not be going to prove one's self a fool; the truest heroism is to resist the doubt; and the profoundest wisdom, to know when it ought to be resisted, and when it be obeyed.

kFirst Name: Miyu
kMiddle Name: Marie
kLast Name: Shimizu
kAliases:
kGender: Female
kAge: {13} {{18}}
kSexual Orentation: Heterosexual
kSpecies: Nephilia
kKingdom in which you live: Larien

kThe Appearance k
"Human nature will not flourish, any more than a potato, if it be planted and replanted, for too long a series of generations, in the same worn-out soil. My children have had other birthplaces, and, so far as their fortunes may be within my control, shall strike their roots into unaccustomed earth."

kHair: Miyu's long, straight brunette locks reach the small of her back. She sometimes puts her hair in one long braid or two small braids on the side and let the rest of it hang down.
kEyes: Miyu's chocolate brown eyes complement her hair.
kSkin: Miyu has a medium to light skin tone with an olive tint.
kHeight and Weight: Miyu stands at 5 foot 4 inches and weighs about 130 Ibs.
kClothing Style: Since Miyu is the queen's closest adviser, she always dresses in colorful and well pressed clothes. She normally wears a dress that looks like a shirt and a skirt. The torso part is pink and has a checkered pattern. The skirt has two layers, a white lace underneath and a black, high-quality cotton layer on top. The shoes she wears match the top of her dress.
kMiscellaneous: Miyu has white wings which she keeps hidden unless she needs them. The feathers are white and the tips are sky blue. She also has scrolling, black healing runes when she is in battle.

kThe Powersk
"If she be all tenderness, she will die. If she survive, the tenderness will either be crushed out of her, or—and the outward semblance is the same—crushed so deeply into her heart that it can never show itself more."
kSpecial Ability: Miyu has the ability to access people's minds. She can help them remember a lost memory or remember where they put something. She can access all the levels of the mind, but she cannot predict what they will do. She also must know the person's name in order for this to work. She cannot predict the person's future; she can only deal with the past and present.
kWeapon: Miyu has a sword that she wields in battle. It looks like a Japanese kantaka and has a blue handle and case. The clip of the case is shaped like a heart and attaches to the waist of her dress.
Spoiler:

kElement: Wind

kThe Masquaradek
"No man, for any considerable period, can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true."
kPersonality: Miyu is a kind and outgoing girl. She is very sweet and will greet almost anyone with a sweet smile and gentle "hello". Since she is the queen's closest adviser, everyone must go through her to speak with the queen, so she must be kind and courteous, which she is. She is fiercely loyal to the queen and considers Ilene her best friend. Miyu makes friends very easily, despite her hard early life. She usually goes upon first impressions, so make it count! She is very caring and will stop whatever she's doing to see if someone is feeling okay if they do not look well. She usually loves being around people and hates being alone, unless she is stressing or upset.

Miyu gets nervous easily and tends to pace when things aren't going as they should. She can be jumpy at times and easily startled if she is in deep thought. She also gets extremely clumsy when she is nervous and fidgety. Sometimes, she is at a little slower pace than most, so she has to sprint to catch up.

Miyu is clumsy all the time, really, but she keeps it well hidden. She is a very neat person and hates to see a mess. She sometimes finds herself throwing away paperwork from as early as the the day before.

Miyu is quite scary to see angry. She can get very snappy and short tempered. She huffs a lot and crosses her arms over her chest, biting her lower lip so she won't say anything impolite, even though she wishes to. If you get her angry enough, she will throw things, scream and yell until she feels relieved. Then, she will cough in her fist, apologize politely, and walk away, shaking her head and grumbling to herself in Spanish.

When she is upset, Miyu tries to wall herself off. She keeps quiet and refuses to talk about it unless Ilene will speak with her about it. She sometimes finds herself sitting in a corner, crying if she gets really upset.

To sum it all up, Miyu is a kind, polite, and friendly girl with flaws, just like everyone else.
kLikes:

• Fruits
  • Chocolate
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Being around people
  • Summer
  • Spring
  • Peace

kDislikes:

• Vegetables
  • Evil
  • War
  • People who give a bad first impression
  • Being alone
  • Thunderstorms

kFears: The Queen's death, Thunderstorms.
kBad Habits: Playing with her hair when she is nervous and chewing on her lower lip.

kThe Epic Chroniclek
“Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.”
kBirthday: 14/6/1993
k Family: Rosa Shimizu (Deceased) Kyoshi Shimizu (Deceased)
k Other Relationships:
kHistory:A shout rang through the Shimizu household as the woman of the house, Rosa, labored to give birth to her first (and only) child. Her husband, Kyoshi, held her hand the entire time while she screamed in two languages.

Rosa was a Spanish immigrant to the kingdom of Larien after her kingdom was burned to the ground. She worked as a seamstress for the local goldsmith. She met her husband, Kyoshi, whilst he was a goldsmith's apprentice. They fell in love and later got married.

Miyu Marie Shimizu was born on June 14th at 3:00 am. The new parents gazed upon their child with smiling faces. They were even more delighted to find out that she was a Nephilia. Whenever the young child yawned, her snow white wings with sky blue tips would pop out. Her mother would laugh and gently push them back in while cradling her gently in her arms.

Miyu had a wonderful family life. Her parents loved her very much and showed her all the affection and love she could ever want. Since she was an only child, she often got her way, but that was beside the point. Although she was an only child, Miyu was not lonely, for she had a wild imagination and possessed many "imaginary friends".

However, when Miyu was school age, things started to go downhill. She was teased for the way she looked and dressed because she went to a prestigious school, but wore peasant-type clothing. When she started high school, her mother was murdered by an opponent of the king. When she was sixteen, her father couldn't take living without his wife any longer and committed suicide.

Miyu lived by herself for two years. She went to school and took care of herself. When she was seventeen, she was called for an audience with the then princess Ilene. The young girl fidgeted nervously, awaiting her fate. She was sure she was going to get in trouble or something.

"You may come in," the gentle voice of the princess commanded.

Miyu stepped nervously into the room, bowing at the waist, "You wished to see me, you Highness?"

"Actually, yes. I have heard many good things about you as well as your history... I was wondering if you could possibly manage a role as my adviser? I need someone trustworthy and from what I hear, you are one of the most honest people in the kingdom." Ilene replied, smiling fondly.

Miyu blushed, "I would be honored, your highness. Thank you very much for all your wonderful praise," she replied humbly.

Miyu attended the funeral of both the Queen and the King, trying her best to comfort Ilene and Bellatrix both. However, the latter did not want any sympathy and often shoved her aside to bicker with her sister over the crown. Miyu never liked this, but she kept quiet.

Miyu was thrilled when she found out Bellatrix was not to be the successor. She was now the adviser of the Queen! However, she became greatly troubled when she received a letter from an old friend, speaking of an evil ruler who had taken over the land. She discussed it with Ilene and sadly, the peaceful kingdom of Larien found itself with a declaration of war from the Queen Bellatrix of Bridia.

Miyu will follow the queen into any battle she fights and will be loyal to her kingdom, no matter what.

Template created by Miyu. Steal and you die ^_^ Inspired by the wonderfully brilliant work of Zuri. Also inspired by the template of Lost Generations, Forest of Secrets and the past templates of Miyu. Quotes are by Nathaniel Hawthorne, American author (1804-1864)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

Shimizu, Miyu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimizu, Miyu    Shimizu, Miyu  I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 am

Nice job Miyu, it looks great
Shimizu, Miyu  2nlfd3m
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com

Shimizu, Miyu
Page 1 of 1