Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
In Character Rules I_vote_lcapIn Character Rules I_voting_barIn Character Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rain
In Character Rules I_vote_lcapIn Character Rules I_voting_barIn Character Rules I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

In Character Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

In Character Rules Empty
PostSubject: In Character Rules   In Character Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:05 pm

We all want to have a good time on the site, right? Well, here are a few simple rules to follow to get the best experience you can here:

1. Please wait until you are accepted to Rp. I can't stress this enough. Unless your application has an approved stamp, you may post in the OOC area only.
2. Please keep OOC grudges/feelings that way. If you are dating IRL, please keep it out of rp unless they are gradually having feelings for each other.
3. On that note, stick to your character's personality. Don't be surprised if I say anything to you about it if I'm rp'ing with you. In the fairness of it all, I am a repeat offender of this myself, so feel free to yell at me if I play hypocrite.
4. Don't let people tell you how to rp. If you like short posts using ** for actions and "" for words, that's fine. If you use one liners, go right ahead If you like short, prose posts, that's fine too. If you prefer long prose posts go ahead and write one. If anyone tells you what to do, please let me know. I don't like nor appreciate bullies.
5. Please do not post over other people's rp's unless they are ended. I personally would wait three days for a response to a post. You can wait longer if you wish, but I would suggest waiting a minimum of 3 days and a max of 5 days.
6. Most of all, be creative and have fun! That's the point of this, isn't it? ^_^

Follow these 6 simple rules, and you'll enjoy your time here~
Love,
Miyu and the Site Staff
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/

In Character Rules
Page 1 of 1