Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Application Template I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Application Template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Application Template I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Application Template I_vote_lcapApplication Template I_voting_barApplication Template I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Application Template I_vote_lcapApplication Template I_voting_barApplication Template I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:17 pm

This is the application template for the site. Please post in PENDING APPLICATIONS when finished or taking a break. If you are leaving it for a little while, put {W.I.P.} in the topic and let an admin know when you are finished.

There are two templates for this site, the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter. The example below is the Spring/Summer template. I will switch the templates out right before I go back to school.

Please, use this template ONLY. Erase anything in {}, including () and anything within them. Please place the information after the [/color] tag. Follow all the directions and be creative! Also, using the coding in the next post down, otherwise it will not work

Sincerely,
Miyu and the Site Staff

What the Fall/Winter should look like:

Application Template 23vjk42
(Place your picture here; don't stretch the page)
“ A man is a god in ruins, [Name]. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams. ”

TThe IntroductionT

“Can anything be so elegant as to have few wants, and to serve them one's self?”

TFirst Name:
TMiddle Name:
TLast Name:
TAliases:
TGender:
TAge: {How old you look} {{How old you really are}}
TSexual Orentation:
TSpecies: {Look at the bottom of the homepage for the species. If you are a half breed, put both races separated by a comma in ()}
TKingdom in which you live: {Larien or Briadia}

TThe Appearance T
"Beauty is an outward gift, which is seldom despised, except by those to whom it has been refused. "

THair: {Length, Style, Color}
TEyes:
TSkin: {Complexion and Tone}
THeight and Weight:
TClothing Style: {Please, describe as fully as you can. I can’t stress this enough!}
kMiscellaneous: {Anything that looks odd about your character. Wings, tattoos, healing runes, ect. Also, please explain how you received them}

TThe PowersT
"A good indignation brings out all one's powers. "
TSpecial Ability: {Please describe in DETAIL. I would like to see a decent paragraph (4-8 setences) or more, if you wish it. Also: one or none, that is the rule. If you wish to use some else’s special ability, please ask them first and let us know ASAP. If they say no find a new one.}
TWeapon: {A few decent sentences, please. Also, one weapon or none, that’s the rule. (If you have a set of weapons, then that is allowed, but if they are large, only two. If they are small, then no more than eight, please)}
TElement: {Fire, Water, Frost (Ice), Wind, Lightning, Earth}

TThe MasqueradeT
" Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think."
TPersonality: {A DECENT paragraph please! I would really prefer to not see just a sentence or two. Describe all aspects of their personality. How do they act when alone? With others? Are they shy? Are they friendly? Are they private? Are they public? You may also describe some quirks if they have any.}
TLikes:

• {More can be added}

TDislikes:

• {More can be added}

TFears: {At least two}
TBad Habits: {At least two}

TThe Epic ChronicleT
“Each age, it is found, must write its own books; or rather, each generation for the next succeeding. ”
TBirthday: {Day/Month}
T Family: {Parents and siblings here please. Also, if they are deceased, say so in ()}
T Other Relationships: {Any other kind of relationships, such as god-parent, mentor, lover, ect. If they are deceased, please put so in ()}
THistory: {A DECENT paragraph. The older you are, the more I would like to see, please. If your character is from another planet for any reason, explain where they are from and how they came here.}

Template created by Miyu. Steal and you die ^_^ Inspired by the wonderfully brilliant work of Zuri. Also inspired by the template of Lost Generations, Forest of Secrets and the past templates of Miyu. Quotes are by Ralph Waldo Emerson, American author (1803-1882)

Last edited by Miyu on Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/
Miyu
Admin
Miyu

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: The Code!   Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/23vjk42.png[/IMG]
(Put your picture here; don't stretch the page)
[size=16][font=Book Antiqua][color=ghostwhite][I]“ A man is a god in ruins, [Name]. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams. ”[/I][/color][/font]

[color=#FAF8CC][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]The Introduction[/font][font=Wingdings]T[/font][/size]
[size=13][font=Palatino Linotype] “Can anything be so elegant as to have few wants, and to serve them one's self?”[/color][/size][/font][/center]

[size=15][color=#FFE87C][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]First Name:[/color][/font]
[color=#ECD872][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Middle Name:[/color][/font]
[color=#ECD672][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Last Name:[/color][/font]
[color=#FBB917][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Aliases:[/color][/font]
[color=#E9AB17][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Gender:[/color][/font]
[color=#FBB117][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Age:[/color][/font] {How old you look} {{How old you really are}}
[color=#E9AB17][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Sexual Orentation:[/color][/font]
[color=#C68E17][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Species:[/color][/font] {Look at the bottom of the homepage for the species. If you are a half breed, put both races separated by a comma in ()}
[color=#C58917][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Kingdom in which you live:[/color][/font] {Larien or Briadia}[/size]

[center][size=16][color=#C3FD8B][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]The Appearance [/font][font=Wingdings]T[/font][/size]
[size=13][font=Palatino Linotype]"Beauty is an outward gift, which is seldom despised, except by those to whom it has been refused.  "[/center][/color][/font][/size]
[size=15][color=#6AFB92][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Hair:[/font][/color]  {Length, Style, Color}
[color=#5EFB6E][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Eyes:[/font][/color]
[color=#57E964][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Skin:[/font][/color] {Complexion and Tone}
[color=#4CC552][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Height and Weight:[/font][/color]
[color=#4AA02C][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Clothing Style:[/font][/color] {Please, describe as fully as you can. I can’t stress this enough!}
[color=#348017][font=Webdings]k[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Miscellaneous:[/font][/color] {Anything that looks odd about your character. Wings, tattoos, healing runes, ect. Also, [I]please[/I] explain how you received them}[/size]

[center][size=16][color=#FBBBB9][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]The Powers[/font][font=Wingdings]T[/font][/size]
[size=13][font=Palatino Linotype] "A good indignation brings out all one's powers. "[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[size=15][color=#FAAFBA][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Special Ability:[/font][/color] {Please describe in [I]DETAIL[/I]. I would like to see a decent paragraph (4-8 setences) or more, if you wish it. Also: one or none, that is the rule. If you wish to use some else’s special ability, please ask them first and let us know ASAP. If they say no [I]find a new one[/I].}
[color=#FAAFBE][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Weapon:[/font][/color] {A few decent sentences, please. Also, one weapon or none, that’s the rule. (If you have a set of weapons, then that is allowed, but if they are large, only two. If they are small, then no more than eight, please)}
[color=#F9A7B0][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Element:[/font][/color] {Fire, Water, Frost (Ice), Wind, Lightning, Earth}[/size]

[center][size=16][color=#A0CFEC][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]The Masquerade[/font][font=Wingdings]T[/font][/size]
[size=13][font=Palatino Linotype]" Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think."[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[size=15][color=#82CAFA][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Personality:[/font][/color] {A [I]DECENT[/I] paragraph please! I would really prefer to not see just a sentence or two. Describe all aspects of their personality. How do they act when alone? With others? Are they shy? Are they friendly? Are they private? Are they public? You may also describe some quirks if they have any.}
[color=#82CAFF][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Likes:[/font][/color] [list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]{More can be added}[/list]
[color=#79BAEC][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Dislikes:[/font][/color] [list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*] {More can be added}[/list]
[color=#87AFC7][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Fears:[/font][/color] {At least two}
[color=#6698FF][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Bad Habits:[/font][/color] {At least two}[/size]

[center][size=16][color=#E6A9EC][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]The Epic Chronicle[/font][font=Wingdings]T[/font][/size]
[size=13][font=Palatino Linotype] “Each age, it is found, must write its own books; or rather, each generation for the next succeeding. ”[/color][/size][/font][/center]
[size=15][color=#D462FF][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]Birthday:[/color][/font] {Day/Month}
[color=#C45AEC][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype] Family:[/color][/font] {Parents and siblings here please. Also, if they are deceased, say so in ()}
[color=#A74AC7][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype] Other Relationships:[/font][/color] {Any other kind of relationships, such as god-parent, mentor, lover, ect. If they are deceased, please put so in ()}
[color=#6A287E][font=Wingdings]T[/font][font=Palatino Linotype]History:[/font][/color] {A [I]DECENT[/I] paragraph. The older you are, the more I would like to see, please. If your character is from another planet for any reason, explain where they are from and how they came here.}[/size]
[right][size=7][font=Times New Roman][color=#1E90FF]Template created by Miyu. Steal and you die ^_^ Inspired by the wonderfully brilliant work of [url=http://lostgenerations.darkbb.com/u180]Zuri[/url]. Also inspired by the template of [url=http://lostgenerations.darkbb.com]Lost Generations[/url], [url=http://forestofsecrets.forumotion.com] Forest of Secrets[/url] and the past templates of Miyu. Quotes are by Ralph Waldo Emerson, American author (1803-1882)[/right][/size][/font][/color]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2483593/

Application Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Kingdoms :: Character Creation :: Character Information-
Jump to: