Two Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Kingdoms

In the world of Xeanon, a war is being waged between two kingdoms, ruled by two sisters whose hatred for each other has reached its all time high. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» A nights stroll in the gradens (Rain)
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:31 pm by Rain

» Day out in the Larien Forest
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 7:48 pm by Accalia

» A Lot on the Queens Mind (Miyu)
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:03 pm by Miyu

» In the Castle Gardens {Ulan; Closed}
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:47 am by Miyu

» The queens grand hall
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:13 pm by Rain

» Exploring the Forest (Accalia; Closed)
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:35 pm by Accalia

» Rp Requests
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm by Accalia

» A walk in the park~(Pm if wanna join.)
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm by Accalia

» Rozencaster, Bellatrix
Some of the races I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:55 pm by Miyu

Site Staff
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
Ilene
Some of the races I_vote_lcapSome of the races I_voting_barSome of the races I_vote_rcap 
Rain
Some of the races I_vote_lcapSome of the races I_voting_barSome of the races I_vote_rcap 
Miyu
Haruka
Accalia
Bellatrix Rozencaster
Ulan Petick

Some of the races

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ilene
Admin
Ilene

Some of the races Empty
PostSubject: Some of the races   Some of the races I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:08 am

Here's a bit of info regarding a few of the races.

Dracos: There are two kind of Dracos: transforming and communative. The transforming Dracos can change into a dragon while the communative have special connections with the dragons that allows them to speak wether it be verbally or through telepathy. If you choose this race please state in () which you are.

Were-beasts: There are different kinds of were-beasts, please state in () what kind you are after you put 'were-beast' in the race section of the application.

Hybirds: If you choose this race, it does not matter what you are, if your half human and something else, or half one races and half of another. Just please state in () what two races your parents were.

Nyphms: These creatures are the embodiments of nature, if you choose this race, please state which part of nature you are (IE: Water nymph, forest nymph, etc.)
Back to top Go down
https://twokingdoms.forumotion.com

Some of the races
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Kingdoms :: Introduction :: Important Infomation-
Jump to: